Zach Naylor 6'7 F 2018 Offered JUCO to Ole Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Naylor 6'7 F 2018 Offered JUCO to Ole Miss

Wichita State has just offered 6'7 Zach Naylor who plays for Weatherford CC in Texas. Originally from Richmond, Texas. Offers from Murray St, Middle Tennessee St, Tulsa, Washington St and Missouri St. Averaged 20 points and 9 rebounds per game in his freshman year at Weatherford. Was a high school teammate of Morris Udeze at Travis High.

Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUpxIa2JqWk&t=62s

NJCAA: http://njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2016-17...zachnaylorxay5

VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/zach-naylor

Last edited by shocks02; October 18, 2017, 04:41 PM.

yes please.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

That's the kind of player shocker nation should want imo

Comment

Reminds me of Early in JC. Really like this player.

Comment

He would be a nice addition, no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post
            Reminds me of Early in JC. Really like this player.
            Kind of agree. Would need to see more film on him, but there are some similarities for sure.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Nick Wiggins II

Comment

Larren Silver‏
                @TxJUCObasketbal
                Weatherford College 6'7" Zach Naylor visiting Ole Miss this weekend, Wichita State next weekend. Texas A&M came to see him last Sunday.

Comment

Looks like he played with Udeze at Ft. Bend High in Richmond. He would've been a year ahead of MU.

Comment

yes please. Ooops, already said that. Yes please!!! There I go again.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Commits to Ole Miss.

Comment

So did he not take his WSU visit, or did he come to Shocker Madness and decide that he needed to go somewhere that could offer some production values; or is he maybe one of those guys who will stay committed for a few days or hours and then move on to his next favorite (e.g., WSU following a great trip here)?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          So did he not take his WSU visit, or did he come to Shocker Madness and decide that he needed to go somewhere that could offer some production values; or is he maybe one of those guys who will stay committed for a few days or hours and then move on to his next favorite (e.g., WSU following a great trip here)?
                          According to my notes Zach was scheduled to visit this weekend so obviously that isn't happening. I think that's a good get for Ole Miss. Now way of knowing the back story. Maybe the Shocks think they have Reggie Chaney on the hook.

Comment

Hope we decided not to waste his tme because the coaches have some good news that is forthcoming. Have to admit I really like this young mans athleticism and statistics that he produces. Good luck to him at Ole Miss.

Comment

Ole Miss piling up on Shocker recruits. Hope A-Lo isn't the next one to commit.

Comment

Working...
                              X