Michael Johnson - Committed to Albany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Johnson - Committed to Albany

A 6-1 PG, SG with Blinn Community College (TX). Scout says he has been offered by WSU, South Alabama, Albany and North Texas. Trips are set for Albany and South Alabama. An earlier Rivals article indicated that Johnson had narrowed his choices to South Alabama and Albany.

Stay up to date with all the Wichita State Shockers sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
    In the fast lane

His banner in the rafters here would go good with his 5 Olympic and 9 World Championships gold metals!
    The Assman

Comment

Hi, my name is Michael, and I'm fast.

Comment

Trop,

The rivals article on 3/27 says he is down to two schools. I don't have a sub there, but the list there also doesn't include Wichita State.

Comment

The 3/27 article by Rivals says he is down to South Alabama and Albany. Rivals did not mention WSU or North Texas. The Scout article, which came out after that said he has been offered by WSU, Alabama, Albany and North Texas, with trips set for Alabama and Albany. I take it that he has ruled our offer out, but perhaps we offered after the Rivals article.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Cool. Thanks!!

Comment

Will be signing with Albany.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
              X