Sam Froling 6'10 PF/C 2018 to Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Froling 6'10 PF/C 2018 to Creighton

According to Scout, Wichita State is showing interest in 6'9 Sam Froling from Australia. Sam's older brother, Harry, just transferred from Marquette to SMU. Sam is also hearing from Arizona, St. Mary's, Indiana, Pitt and New Mexico.

Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7302288/...61950dccaf0bbe & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HpunNWLHW8 (from last April)

247: http://247sports.com/Player/Sam-Froling-46036725
    Last edited by shocks02; July 28, 2017, 04:15 PM.

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    According to Scout, Wichita State is showing interest in 6'9 Sam Froling from Australia. Sam's younger brother, Harry, just transferred from Marquette to SMU.
    Wouldn't Harry be Sam's older brother?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Wouldn't Harry be Sam's older brother?
      Must be Friday...

Comment

Must be Friday...
        It's either Friday or somehow Sam is a bit behind in pace of his schooling.

However, I'm sure it must be that it is Friday becuase I think Harry actually transferred to SMU to Marquette.

Harry Froling will join Marquette and coach Steve Wojciechowski, and will be eligible to play the first semester of the 2017-18 season.

Comment

Difficult to make any kind of judgment from those two videos, especially the Hudl one which is unwatchable. For everyone's sanity, I will not speculate on his arm length.

He's got a bounce to his game, and being a lefty helps. Kid is skinny but looks like he will add weight and strength as he matures. What I like is how he seeks out contact and clearly enjoys being physical. Seems to have something of a mean streak, and that's a good thing.

Comment

Looks like he has long arms

Comment

Sam talks WSU, Arizona, Indiana and St. Mary's along with a possible timeline.

Comment

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for the Shockers, but if we can get him in town, we have a shot.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

Looks like Sam will be taking an official visit. Wonder if he'll be attending a game?

Comment

Make room for the Aussie! That would give the Shox a hell of a big man rotation. Keep everyone fresh and the opponents on their heels.
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Looks like he has long arms
                      Long arms are usually a special gift in basketball, among other things like speed, strength, etc.
                      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Looks like Sam will be taking an official visit. Wonder if he'll be attending a game?

Let me provide the proper interpretation of Big Brother Harry's tweet for his younger sibling.

Enjoy your visits and getting royal treatment and then do the right thing. Sign with the Shockers.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 4, 2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

I work on campus and am pretty sure I saw him with his family and Kyle Lindsted touring here today.

Comment

Shocks_Nation
                            4⭐️Center in the house tonight for the South Dakota State game. 6'10 Sam Froling from Australia. Also visiting Creighton, Maryland and Arizona over the next week. Older brother Harry plays at Marquette. n.rivals.com/content/prospe…
                            Dec 5, 2017, 3:52 PM

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X