• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even with the loss Alex was impressed

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      http://amp.kansas.com/sports/college...mpression=true

Even with the loss Alex was impressed
      Read this article a few minutes ago. Iā€™m very impressed by how he carries himself. Seems to be a very mature young man.

Comment

• Lomax and Memphis East kick-off in the prestigious City of Palms Classic today at 4 PM. The Bracket runs through Saturday and features other heavyweights such as #8 Hudson Catholic (NJ), #10 McEachern (GA), #12 Oakridge (FL), #16 Mater Dei (CA), and #22 Archbishop Molloy (NY).

Comment

• I am really excited about this kid, ES and Udeze. Sure hope he stays but if LS goes pro I think this
          kid starts at PG next season. From what I have seen he has a high BBIQ to go along with skills and
          will be great at making everyone else and the team better. Looks like he has great court vision with
          a find your open teammate mentality. Hope ES grows to 6'6 by next season so he can play small
          forward. With AR and ES on the wings defenses will not be able to collapse on us and open up lots
          of room for AL to operate. Then we have MM another shooter at the stretch four. Moore and RB,
          as well. Excited.

Comment

• Was lucky enough to have a brief conversation with ALo pregame. Very humble young man, and is very excited to be wearing the black and yellow next year.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• 8 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists/3 turnovers and 4 steals in 23 minutes tonight for ALo. Memphis East cruised past Lakewood Ranch, 76-58. Memphis East will play in the quarterfinals at 7:45 PM on Thursday.

Comment

• Lomax highlights from last night's win:

Comment

• Lomax saves the day as Memphis East defeats Oak Ridge (FL) 62-60. Mustangs will face Chicago Simeon at 6:15 PM tonight in the semifinals.

Comment

• Looks like the long-awaited lunker won't be a post player.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                      WSUwatcher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Is there any rule that says you can't have a small lunker? Like a "jumbo shrimp"?

• Here are highlights from the last two minutes:

Comment

• MadaboutWu
                      MadaboutWu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I do not see any link here--anyone have a suggestion?

• ShockerDropOut
                      ShockerDropOut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same here, no link.

• lostshocker
                      lostshocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      no link here either. and pulling it from the post by quoting him says the tweet doesnt exist.

• Comment

• Alex fouls out with 20 points, 13 rebounds, and 10 assists.

Comment

• "Guard Alex Lomax, who is headed to Wichita State, led Memphis East with 20 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists."

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxplode View Post
                          Alex fouls out with 20 points, 13 rebounds, and 10 assists.
                          What's your source for Alex fouling out?
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                            X