No announcement yet.

Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALo signing today. Welcome to Shocker Nation!

​​​​​

Comment

• Boom!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• This is huge. Our lives all reflect the choices made. Mr. Lomax was deliberate and careful about his Shocker commitment and was quick to thank the Lord, his family, and those close to him that assisted in his final decision. What a classy young man he is and we here at SN are grateful he is coming here because he is a Shocker point guard prototype that shows leadership, a great work ethic, and has the skills to blend right in here in as our quarterback of the future.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Shockm
          Shockm commented
          Editing a comment
          Class is a great descriptor for Alex. We've had other Top Shelf Point Guards at WSU. But one just has to look at our last two point guards to see how blessed we have been. An All American and NBA'er in FVV, a future All American and NBA'er in Landry Shamet, and our 3rd consecutive future All American in Alex Lomax.

• This kid's all in... Another winner.

Comment

• Penny Hardaway is right there too. Maybe one day, WSU can do Little A-Lo commercials!
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            ALo signing today. Welcome to Shocker Nation!

​​​​​
            I like the stocking cap and shirt... pretty cool stuff.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Well spoken young man!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Going to put this here now before I forget. Memphis East and Lomax will be on ESPN 2, December 14th against Webster Groves and Shocker-recruit Courtney Ramey. http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/11/15/e...ps-schedule-3/

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I like the stocking cap and shirt... pretty cool stuff.
                  Off topic .. anyone know where you can get those shirts and caps I haven't seen those before

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Off topic .. anyone know where you can get those shirts and caps I haven't seen those before
                    Yeah, I would like one those stocking caps. Did not see those on the WSU Bookstore website though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Yeah, I would like one those stocking caps. Did not see those on the WSU Bookstore website though.
                      I can't find them anywhere. Wonder if they are a Memphis area thing.

Comment

• I wonder if ALo didn’t have them screen printed for the event. He’s got Penny Hardaway money!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Really irks me Memphis East plays the same night we play @Memphis. I was hoping to go watch while I was there.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Lol that guy in the second video-- "Oh, Lord, have mercy."

Comment

Working...
                              X