Alex Lomax 5'11 4* PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to this quote:

“It’s pretty much a battle between Wichita State and Ole Miss at this point,” Alex Lomax Sr. said. “Wichita State is the favorite, but he also kind of wants to be in the SEC.”
    If true, this once again shows the importance of our new conference. If we were in the MVC, we very well might have been removed from consideration. At least the AAC is closer to competitiveness than the SEC.

Comment

• It always amazes me how much importance kids place on who they play against instead of who they play for​.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        It always amazes me how much importance kids place on who they play against instead of who they play for​.
        Mindset of a lot of athletes. They want to play against the best to see how they stack up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          Back to this quote:

If true, this once again shows the importance of our new conference. If we were in the MVC, we very well might have been removed from consideration. At least the AAC is closer to competitiveness than the SEC.
          Besides UK and Florida,who in the SEC has been good? Tennessee andArksnsas have had brief moments. This isn't football. The American is just as good and maybe better.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            Besides UK and Florida,who in the SEC has been good? Tennessee andArksnsas have had brief moments. This isn't football. The American is just as good and maybe better.
            I wouldn't be at all surprised if the AAC garners a stronger conference RPI this year than the SEC, and perhaps for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              I wouldn't be at all surprised if the AAC garners a stronger conference RPI this year than the SEC, and perhaps for the foreseeable future.
              I don't know about that. Take WSU. Once this Senior class graduates, they will go straight back to their status as a decent mid-major.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                I don't know about that. Take WSU. Once this Senior class graduates, they will go straight back to their status as a decent mid-major.
                Calibrating my meter on that last sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  I don't know about that. Take WSU. Once ANY WSU Senior class graduates, they will go straight back to their status as a decent mid-major.
                  FTFY

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                    USC

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      USC
                      Yeah, but that was a long time ago.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Yes Sir. The American has remained a multi-bid conference with multiple big programs (Memphis, UCONN, Temple) being down. Imagine the SEC with a down Kentucky and Florida... Scary, right?

Now add a perennial tournament team (Wichita) to the AAC...

This will be a banner year for the American. Football already has 3 ranked, undefeated teams. We're off to an excellent start.

Comment

• Auburn and Alabama are doing their best to field the best team money can buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
                            Yes Sir. The American has remained a multi-bid conference with multiple big programs (Memphis, UCONN, Temple) being down. Imagine the SEC with a down Kentucky and Florida... Scary, right?

Now add a perennial tournament team (Wichita) to the AAC...

This will be a banner year for the American. Football already has 3 ranked, undefeated teams. We're off to an excellent start.
                            Just wait 'til baseball season, where we'll bring...

oh wait... sorry... nevermind.

Comment

Just wait 'til baseball season, where we'll bring...
                              The tallest team in the AAC?
                              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                                The tallest team in the AAC?
                                Not quite!

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X