Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The power of Stevenson & UMorris

Comment

• If Florida was still in the running for Lomax, they likely are no longer. Just picked up commitment of 4* 2018 G Andrew Nembhard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
        If Florida was still in the running for Lomax, they likely are no longer. Just picked up commitment of 4* 2018 G Andrew Nembhard.
        It's WSU, Ole Miss, or Memphis for Lomax.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Hoping to see Lomax to WSU and Harris to Memphis. Keep WSU strong and bring Memphis back to form.

Comment

• Jonah Jordan has changed his crystal ball on Lomax from Wichita State to Foggy (which means he is unsure at this point).

Jonah Jordan‏
            @_JonahJordan
            As to what @JasonSmith929 said about Lomax being down to Memphis/Missouri: Doesn't shock me. Cuonzo and Lomax are very close.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Jonah Jordan has changed his crystal ball on Lomax from Wichita State to Foggy (which means he is unsure at this point).

Jonah Jordan‏
              @_JonahJordan
              As to what @JasonSmith929 said about Lomax being down to Memphis/Missouri: Doesn't shock me. Cuonzo and Lomax are very close.
              When asked about Wichita

"Think they still have a shot, Lot going on, though."

Comment

• The longer this drags on, the less I like it.

Comment

• No reason to panic guys...

Mark Giannotto‏
                  @mgiannotto
                  After talking to several people close to 2018 PG Alex Lomax today, I don't believe he has an official visit set up w/ Memphis as of now.

Mark Giannotto‏
                  @mgiannotto
                  I also believe the two schools Lomax already took official visits to (Wichita State & Ole Miss) are very much in the mix along w/ Memphis.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    No reason to panic guys...

Mark Giannotto‏
                    @mgiannotto
                    After talking to several people close to 2018 PG Alex Lomax today, I don't believe he has an official visit set up w/ Memphis as of now.

Mark Giannotto‏
                    @mgiannotto
                    I also believe the two schools Lomax already took official visits to (Wichita State & Ole Miss) are very much in the mix along w/ Memphis.
                    https://twitter.com/peopleofmemphis/status/915646758507749376

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post
                      https://twitter.com/peopleofmemphis/status/915646758507749376
                      Well, they ain't getting Lomax and Harris both, so make a choice guys.

Comment

• Lomax would be a nice addition that would solidify the back court for several
                        more years but not the end of the world if he doesn't sign. Jones will learn a
                        lot this season and we will be able to see if he is good enough to take over should
                        LS gets drafted high. If LS does leave early that will make recruiting a 2019 PG, a
                        Juco or a transfer easier. We will find a good one somewhere, of that, I have no doubt.
                        And, don't forget AR and ES as very solid back court players.

Comment

• Well...If he does choose Mizzou, you may still have a shot as I have a feeling Missouri could soon become University-9/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                            Lomax would be a nice addition that would solidify the back court for several
                            lot this season and we will be able to see if he is good enough to take over should
                            LS gets drafted high. If LS does leave early that will make recruiting a 2019 PG, a
                            Juco or a transfer easier. We will find a good one somewhere, of that, I have no doubt.
                            Also, SHJ is a playa! He will back up Shamet this year.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                              Lomax would be a nice addition that would solidify the back court for several
                              we really need to sign a PG in this class. Next year, best case scenario, we have Shamet/Jones and a freshmen learning the role to take over the following year when Shamet gets drafted and Jones is a Sr. If Shamet gets drafted after this year, we just have Jones. We really can't afford to forego a PG in this class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                we really need to sign a PG in this class. Next year, best case scenario, we have Shamet/Jones and a freshmen learning the role to take over the following year when Shamet gets drafted and Jones is a Sr. If Shamet gets drafted after this year, we just have Jones. We really can't afford to forego a PG in this class.
                                Absolutely, and Lomax would be a huge get.

Comment

Working...
                                X