Antun Maricevic 6'10 C 2018 JUCO to South Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antun Maricevic 6'10 C 2018 JUCO to South Florida

WSU has offered 6'10 Antun Maricevic of Casper CC in Wyoming. He averaged 4.5 and 3.0 rebounds per game in his freshman season at Casper. I think I read he's originally from Croatia. Only other offer I can find is from Idaho State.

Not eye popping numbers for a JUCO, curious what staff sees in him.

Comment

Here's an article about him from the Denver Post. Apparently he lit up Kamaka Hepa for 28 and 12. http://www.denverpost.com/2016/01/23...ont-christian/

Some highlights from casper last season. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nl2qjAHxyPU

He didn't play much for Casper last season but it appears they use a pretty deep rotation. 12-man rotation for a junior college?

Comment

Scores in the low post with either hand, seems to get up and down the court pretty well, breaks up our graduating classes, let's go.

Comment

Size, posts up strong, uses his body well. Looks like a good offer to me. 3G
          likes three postmen.

Comment

Guy has only been playing American style basketball for a year, hard to expect too much from him, especially knowing he's really only been playing ball for four years. Definitely a project.

Comment

Read today that the good 2018 Bigs were being snatched up quickly and the 2018 class of bigs is a lean one.

Comment

Does he remind anyone else of Rauno with that hook shot?
                Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

We should sign some more really good Freshmen players but could very well also "fill in the blanks" with Juco or Transfer players so to balance the scales somewhat. 3G is a mastermind at doing this. Who knows just how many players we may need to sign because of several unknowns this early on. Not worried because we have a Staff of awesome recruiters that are diligent workers that can really evaluate talent with the very best of them.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Here's an interview with Antun from last year.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I would doubt that at this time, AM is a targeted player for us. Mullen's camps are coming up in the Midwest this month and there are some in Las Vegas later on too. We are probably keeping an eye on him, and will evaluate more Juco's, and then target them after we find out what we bring in with high school players.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        I would doubt that at this time, AM is a targeted player for us. Mullen's camps are coming up in the Midwest this month and there are some in Las Vegas later on too. We are probably keeping an eye on him, and will evaluate more Juco's, and then target them after we find out what we bring in with high school players.
                        So you do not believe that we offered him?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          So you do not believe that we offered him?

Yes. But I would be surprised if we are targeting him for November. But if we do, that would mean that we really believe we stumbled on a big timer. He is more likely a Plan B. The only Juco we signed in the fall was Cle. He was hardly a project and was a priority for many.

Comment

I do not believe that we will sign 6 HS kids

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                              Yes. But I would be surprised if we are targeting him for November. But if we do, that would mean that we really believe we stumbled on a big timer. He is more likely a Plan B. The only Juco we signed in the fall was Cle. He was hardly a project and was a priority for many.
                              Suppose he signs, does that mean we execute Plan B before Plan A materialized?
                              Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Working...
                              X