Kobe Dickson 6'10 C 2018 to Cornell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe Dickson 6'10 C 2018 to Cornell

Ron Baker 2.0? Kobe Dickson Jr. is a 6'10 center from Holcomb, Kansas. According to his AAU team, he's picking up heavy interest from Wichita State. Hard to find a lot of information on this kid. He's playing with Gym Time Hoops on the Adidas Silver circuit.

Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5076136/...8d7d295810f8cb

Looks like he's heard from Air Force and Lipscomb. Highlight video didn't really get my blood flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      Looks like he's heard from Air Force and Lipscomb. Highlight video didn't really get my blood flowing.
      Seems to shoot well, but can he dunk?
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Seems to shoot well, but can he dunk?
        I'm thinkin he can dunk

Comment

Looked like a nice player. Didn't show explosiveness, but technically sound with good size and could make open shots.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Small town bigs aren't potential examples of Ron Baker 2.0, they're potential examples of Dean Wade 2.0. Wait for the offer from the Kittens to show up soon.

Comment

Nice touch on close-in shots, decent footwork, obviously comfortable playing with his back to the basket and that's saying something these days. Looks like he could benefit from improved conditioning. Not a leaper at all, but then he doesn't have to be.

Needs to play better quality competition while he gets bigger and stronger as he has some bad habits that can only be fixed by having your shot stuffed back in your face.

Comment

This is a guy that needs to prep at Sunrise for a year

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  This is a guy that needs to prep at Sunrise for a few years
                  FIFY
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Big fella is headed to Cornell! Western Kansas to Ivy League. https://twitter.com/kobe_dickson/sta...93952091615232

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      Big fella is headed to Cornell! Western Kansas to Ivy League. https://twitter.com/kobe_dickson/sta...93952091615232
                      What a tremendous opportunity. I know these kids usually want to play at the highest level they can, but unless they are potential lottery picks, going to the best school you can is the way to go.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X