Clay Gayman 6'6 SF 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay Gayman 6'6 SF 2018

Clay Gayman is a 6'6 small forward from Nevada, Missouri. He worked out with the team today on campus. Plays AAU for the KC Pacers, same team that Landry Shamet played his summer ball with. Hasn't yet received a D1 offer - but has interest from several MVC schools. Honestly, he looks like a good player. Can't believe mid-major schools aren't offering this kid left and right.

Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/profile/4930177/clay-gayman/videos

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    Clay Gayman is a 6'6 small forward from Nevada, Missouri. He worked out with the team today on campus. Plays AAU for the KC Pacers, same team that Landry Shamet played his summer ball with. Hasn't yet received a D1 offer - but has interest from several MVC schools. Honestly, he looks like a good player. Can't believe mid-major schools aren't offering this kid left and right.

Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/profile/4930177/clay-gayman/videos
    Am I dreaming or did you already post a thread on him? Our staff has been watching him for a while and he may have even unofficialed here a few months ago, and you are right I can't imagine why he hasn't been offered more

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Am I dreaming or did you already post a thread on him? Our staff has been watching him for a while and he may have even unofficialed here a few months ago, and you are right I can't imagine why he hasn't been offered more
      Hadn't started a thread because there wasn't any info on WSU being involved until today. He was in the 2018 thread though, believe you brought him up awhile back.

Comment

Zach Bush part II ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Axe View Post
          Zach Bush part II ?
          This kid is no Zach Bush. Love ZB, but no.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            This kid is no Zach Bush. Love ZB, but no.
            I have no skill evaluating these brief film clips; I watched a few of his and came away with positive thoughts about his talent. In your opinion is he lacking the skill sets to play for the Shockers?

Comment

Can't wait until his cousin, Stone Straightman, is looking for colleges in a couple of years.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                Can't wait until his cousin, Stone Straightman, is looking for colleges in a couple of years.
                I had something ready to post yesterday and couldn't pull the trigger. :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

People who have seen him play describe him as a tweener and while a good athlete, not exceptional. Great skills and tireless work ethic.

Mid major for sure. Could see him being a Ben Smith type of player for someone. Could also be an invited walkon/greyshirt type player here as well.

Comment

You went there brother, I thought about it but didn't.

Now I guess I kinda did.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      I had something ready to post yesterday and couldn't pull the trigger. :)

Originally posted by Sam Axe View Post
                      You went there brother, I thought about it but didn't.

Now I guess I kinda did.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                      X