No announcement yet.

Serrel Smith 6'4 G 2018 to Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a mystery regarding serrell's height. I've seen 6'7, 6'5, and 6'3. But there is one thing that appears to be for real. Serrell can score the ball. I'd like to see Darius Day who also can score or Serrell in yellow and black.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      It's a mystery regarding serrell's height. I've seen 6'7, 6'5, and 6'3.
      I think he's fairly tall.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        I think he's fairly tall.
        I am 6'3 and he is definitely taller than me.

Comment

As I have said before, I saw him in LA next to Michael Devoe listed at 6-3 and he didn't look much bigger. He is about 6-4 or 6-5. Unless he had a growth spurt he is not 6-7.

Comment

Russ Wood‏*
            @RussHoops
            Per source, 2018 St. Petersburg (FL) G Serrel Smith (@GetBucketsBoyyy) will visit Wichita State 8/25-8/27 & Ole Miss 9/8-9/10

Comment

In hopes this visit of Serrel Smith results in a Shocker signing that would leave me serene, soothed, subdued simmered, stilled and sleeping like a bay bay. SS is sky high on the pecking order of my 'Shocker wish list of signees' for next Season. He reminds me of a player that could compete well in the Marshall Plan against the wiles of a Kentucky, Duke, or North Carolina etc. when the Shocks go Dancing as they do in March. I did not notice him in today's paper on Paul S. of visit from various recruits.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Hopefully somebody will measure him when he is here.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                  In hopes this visit of Serrel Smith results in a Shocker signing that would leave me serene, soothed, subdued simmered, stilled and sleeping like a bay bay. SS is sky high on the pecking order of my 'Shocker wish list of signees' for next Season. He reminds me of a player that could compete well in the Marshall Plan against the wiles of a Kentucky, Duke, or North Carolina etc. when the Shocks go Dancing as they do in March. I did not notice him in today's paper on Paul S. of visit from various recruits.
                  Yep. We have to be able to match up with those 6'5"-6'7" NBA types on both sides of the ball. We're currently heading in that direction.

Comment

Feels weird seeing Ole Miss pop up in our recruiting battles. Maybe that's a product of AAC and/or Donnie Jones.

Comment

I'm digging the fact we're in SERIOUS competition with the likes of Florida, Missouri, Iowa State, Miami, UConn, Texas and Syracuse to name just a few.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        Russ Wood‏*
                        @RussHoops
                        Per source, 2018 St. Petersburg (FL) G Serrel Smith (@GetBucketsBoyyy) will visit Wichita State 8/25-8/27 & Ole Miss 9/8-9/10
                        https://twitter.com/RussHoops/status/896464811550162944
                        I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that Serrel never makes it to Ole Miss cause he will sign with us during his visit or shortly thereafter.

I've never been wrong before making a prediction, it's only afterwards where it sometimes falls apart.

Comment

Loved, at the 55 second mark, the double disanklification of the defender.
                          Surreal is for real.
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                            I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that Serrel never makes it to Ole Miss cause he will sign with us during his visit or shortly thereafter.

I've never been wrong before making a prediction, it's only afterwards where it sometimes falls apart.
                            Well, the soonest thereafter he can SIGN will be November. I wouldn't mind if he commits, though, especially if he then starts recruiting others the way RBrown and Erik Stevenson are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                              Loved, at the 55 second mark, the double disanklification of the defender.
                              Surreal is for real.
                              Surreal's the deal! Every bit of it (with the best yet to come)!
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 15, 2017, 02:14 AM.

Comment

As Mr. Smith goes to Wichita it is time to bump him up to his rightful place at the top of the thread as he and Alex Lomax will both be here on official visits this weekend.

I don't know if it is an accident that these two young men are visiting at the same time (thinking it might not be) but it sure can't hurt selling these two on the prospect of being the Shockers next great pair of guards with Alex at the 1 and Serrel at the 2. 3G certainly can show them that he knows how to ride a pair of outstanding guards to great success.

Hope that Serrel and Alex really hit it off well.

This would be huge if we could entice both of these young men to become Shockers.

Comment

Working...
                                X