New Recruoiting Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Recruoiting Rules

If you don't know, I will be trying to go to the NIKE EYBL Tournament here in Los Angeles this weekend. It's really
    hard to keep up with all the NCAA rules, so I would like your help so that I don't get WSU in any trouble with the
    NCAA.

Some rules are easy to remember:
    1. If I bump into a recruit I can't say I am sorry- That's an illegal contact.
    2. If they pass out on a court I can't give them water- Illegal benefit.

One other that I know I can't do is offer that Wichita State will create an online class that they don't have to attend
    Or take any tests in like North Carolina did for about ten years,

Are there any other rules that I need to be aware of? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by calfan; May 23, 2017, 10:07 AM. Reason: Bad headline I spelled recruiting

Originally posted by calfan View Post
    If you don't know, I will be trying to go to the NIKE EYBL Tournament here in Los Angeles this weekend. It's really
    hard to keep up with all the NCAA rules, so I would like your help so that I don't get WSU in any trouble with the
    NCAA.

Some rules are easy to remember:
    1. If I bump into a recruit I can't say I am sorry- That's an illegal contact.
    2. If they pass out on a court I can't give them water- Illegal benefit.

One other that I know I can't do is offer that Wichita State will create an online class that they don't have to attend
    Or take any tests in like North Carolina did for about ten years,

Are there any other rules that I need to be aware of? Thanks in advance.
    If a girl throws a drink on you, you can beat up her car.
    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

If the recruit is really really good, it is legal to offer his dad a job on the staff, just clear it with 3G first. Thanks and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerInKC View Post
        If a girl throws a drink on you, you can beat up her car.
        I'm afraid you're applying the subset of exceptions that applies only if your school is UK, UNC, or KU.

Comment

That goes for lottery picks only...

Comment

If you're going to provide hookers for any of them, make sure they're only traceable to someone who's not terribly important to the program.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              If you're going to provide hookers for any of them, make sure they're only traceable to someone who's not terribly important to the program.
              I'll fall on the sword here. As long as I get "commissions".
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                I'll fall on the sword here. As long as I get "commissions".
                Do we have to raise the quality, or can we use skanks like Pitino did at Louisville?
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Do we have to raise the quality, or can we use skanks like Pitino did at Louisville?
                  Well, low quality is better than nothing, so...
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Ah, yes -- the Louisville exception. Got to get some red mixed in with the various shades of blue blood.

Comment

If I talk about hookers I think I will link them to Todd Butler-Baseball coach. I think that would work.

Comment

Working...
                      X