Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isaiah Poor Bear Chandler 6'9 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posters who continue to talk smack on Kunkel look more ridiculous as time goes on. He continues to outscoop everyone - yet, this board calls BS each time he breaks a story.

I like this kid. Jumping is overrated. Positioning, overall size and skill are way more important. I really like this kid two years from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
      Posters who continue to talk smack on Kunkel look more ridiculous as time goes on. He continues to outscoop everyone - yet, this board calls BS each time he breaks a story.

I like this kid. Jumping is overrated. Positioning, overall size and skill are way more important. I really like this kid two years from now.
      He didn't outscoop anyone. He linked to a story completely copy and pasted from the Omaha World-Herald without any real attribution.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...153474954.html

Suellentrop confirms IPBC will enroll at Sunrise in the fall.
        Sounds like a good move to me. A kid who has really only been playing 4 years and whose body good stand some additional sculpting and work. Based on this article Poor Bear sounds like a bit of a project but he also sounds like a pretty fast learner. I like his upside if he is willing to work hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Sounds like a good move to me. A kid who has really only been playing 4 years and whose body good stand some additional sculpting and work. Based on this article Poor Bear sounds like a bit of a project but he also sounds like a pretty fast learner. I like his upside if he is willing to work hard.
          Still would have rather he be on a WSU court this year, if even as a red shirt. He is a big than can contribute/compete at the AAC level.

If we're going to risk that move, we hopefully have something in the wings that pans out this coming season. Hopefull a B I G.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
            He is a big than can contribute/compete at the AAC level.
            I wonder. I hope so.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't the only commit we have for 2018 play at Sunrise next year.

Just sayin...

Comment

Posters who continue to talk smack on Kunkel look more ridiculous as time goes on. He continues to outscoop everyone - yet, this board calls BS each time he breaks a story.
                Yup. You're 100% correct. He had the right information directly from the source this time and people are giving him no credit.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Still would have rather he be on a WSU court this year, if even as a red shirt. He is a big than can contribute/compete at the AAC level.

If we're going to risk that move, we hopefully have something in the wings that pans out this coming season. Hopefull a B I G.
                  You hope we have something that pans out this season??? Are you serious. You do know we are ranked in the top 5 in most preseason polls. I'm pretty sure we will be able to compete in the AAC this year. Once again was this really a serious comment?

Comment

Kunkel is an annoying clown, but he got it right this time, however he did it. Gotta give him credit for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      Yup. You're 100% correct. He had the right information directly from the source this time and people are giving him no credit.
                      Two things can be true at the same time. Some of the most annoying or obnoxious reporters are also some of the most accurate. He has sources inside the athletic department and he works pretty hard to maximize them

Comment

• Am I taking crazy pills? I don't know how after watching the latest video of his senior season anyone could think this isn't a good get.

What's the downside? Average athleticism?

He's got good size, and a frame to build on. Seems to finish around the hoop with both hands pretty easily. The jump shot looks good, and while he didn't take many, he makes 3's when it's there.

I know we're a Top 10 team, but c'mon, this is a good fit for what we need.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                          You hope we have something that pans out this season??? Are you serious. You do know we are ranked in the top 5 in most preseason polls. I'm pretty sure we will be able to compete in the AAC this year. Once again was this really a serious comment?
                          Read it again slowly.

If we can compete with what we have now, AND EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD KNOWS WE CAN, why not bring this kid in NOW as a red-shirt so that we don't risk losing him to another team, SINCE WE CAN AFFORD TO DO THAT. If he/they go that route and we sign another player for THIS SEASON, I hope it is another B-I-G (baby baby). I'm talking 6'9"-6'10" (250 lbs.) big, so when we run into N. Carolina or Mich. St. at the F4 we'll be the bullies, which we are most of the time anyway, actually. Ca va?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            He was right this time, but he's still an obnoxious idiot
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                              He was right this time, but he's still an obnoxious idiot
                              Yeah he is. That smirking bastard.

Comment

Read it again slowly.

If we can compete with what we have now, AND EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD KNOWS WE CAN, why not bring this kid in NOW as a red-shirt so that we don't risk losing him to another team, SINCE WE CAN AFFORD TO DO THAT. If he/they go that route and we sign another player for THIS SEASON, I hope it is another B-I-G (baby baby). I'm talking 6'9"-6'10" (250 lbs.) big, so when we run into N. Carolina or Mich. St. at the F4 we'll be the bullies, which we are most of the time anyway, actually. Ca va?
                                You have to be able to enroll him first.

Comment

Working...
                                X