2017-18 Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017-18 Recruiting

Would it be good to have a separate thread for the 2017-18 recruiting to fill the open scholarship created since Daishon Smith decided to transfer. Demarcus Mitchell, a 6-7, 230 lb forward from Memphis, TN, is shown here, but there is a new prospect WSU is interested in per Facebook, The Shocker Faithful: He is Stephon Mitchell, 6-8, 225, who is currently finishing a year at Sunrise Academy in Wichita, too.

Here are the players we've offered or have shown interest within the last few weeks:

Sylvain Francisco (HS 2017 Class)
    Demarcus Mitchell (HS 2017 Class - Chattanooga de-commit)
    Morris Udeze (HS 2017 Class)
    Josh Roberts (HS 2017 Class)
    Marek Nelson (Prep School 2017 Class)
    Rodgerick Brown (Possible 2017 re-class)
    Jahshire Hardnett (JUCO)
    Frankie Hughes (Mizzou transfer)
    Quincy McKnight (Sacred Heart transfer)
    Michael Jacobsen (Nebraska transfer)

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
      Would it be good to have a separate thread for the 2017-18 recruiting to fill the open scholarship created since Daishon Smith decided to transfer. Demarcus Mitchell, a 6-7, 230 lb forward from Memphis, TN, is shown here, but there is a new prospect WSU is interested in per Facebook, The Shocker Faithful: He is Stephon Mitchell, 6-8, 225, who is currently finishing a year at Sunrise Academy in Wichita, too.
      The info on Steffon Mitchell is old from what I've seen. We haven't been linked to him in quite awhile.

Comment

I think you may need to add a new disclaimer: Subject to change at any given moment, LOL

Thanks for all your hard work!

Comment

Stephon Mitchell

Sara Orr Jones reported on the Shocker Faithful on SN a few days ago that WSU had made Stephon Mitchell a recent offer. However, i read there today that he has now just committed to Boston College.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
              Sara Orr Jones reported on the Shocker Faithful on SN a few days ago that WSU had made Stephon Mitchell a recent offer. However, i read there today that he has now just committed to Boston College.
              I have a tough time believing that Steffon still had an open offer from the Wichita State coaching staff. He was offered by WSU in the fall of 2015 and ended up at Sunrise. There wasn't anything new on us recruiting him since 2016.

By the way, all the recruits I listed above still remain available. Lots of guys taking visits over the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Shocks02, anyone in this weekend or is it all quiet?

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                  Shocks02, anyone in this weekend or is it all quiet?
                  Not that I know of currently. Should know more this week.

Comment

Morris Udeze picked up an offer from TCU last night.
                    Jahshire Hardnett off the board to BYU.

Comment

Working...
                    X