Terrence "TJ" Moss 6'5 SG 2018 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence "TJ" Moss 6'5 SG 2018 Offered

As said best by the famous DJ Khaled - "another one." WSU has offered 6'5 shooting guard Terrence "T.J." Moss from Memphis, Tennessee. TJ is a conscenus 4-star recruit; ranked #86 by Rivals, #59 by ESPN and #89 by 247. TJ holds offers from Vandy, Texas Tech, South Florida, Arkansas, Marquette, TCU, UMass, Memphis, UConn, Iowa State and Ole Miss. TJ runs with M33M Elite on the Adidas Gauntlet; averaging 11 points, 7 rebounds and 2 assists per game.

Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvdD5qd0Qo

Rivals: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/4556
    ESPN: http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...211976/tj-moss
    247: http://247sports.com/Player/TJ-Moss-86019
    VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/terrence-moss

EASY ✨‏
    @tjmoss_
    Blessed to receive an offer from @wichita:State
    Last edited by shocks02; May 3, 2017, 10:07 AM.

Looks like “in the gym range”.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This young man is #1 with Larry Bird type range. I like shooters.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Nice highlight film. We are offering a bunch of exciting prospects, but as coach Marshalll points out, the only thing that matters is who you can actually sign. Looking forward to finding out who jumps on board.

Comment

You are right. He can shoot from Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. But he also showed the ability to get to the rim. Exciting.

Comment

In my mind, I ponder of a future Shocker Dream team. Steve Fisher recruited a FAB 5 Dream Team at Michigan but it was the team he had at San Diego State in 2014 that caught my eye. This team marched into Allen Fieldhouse in Jan. of 2014 and ended a seven year 68 game winning streak versus Non-Conference foes. Mr. Wiggins played on that KU team. Steve Fisher had a group of athletes that outrebounded Bill Self's team 51-39 and played some serious interior D-Fence to win 61-57. The Aztecs had shooters, rebounders, defenders, and pulled off a special win. If I recall, that same Aztec team did lose at the Dance in Overtime that very Season.

For the Shocks both now and in the near future, I like what I see. The Season we made the Final 4, Michigan had a player shooting and making long 3-pointers at the end for the win versus KU. Those long range makes reminded my of the highlight makes here of Mr. Moss. When Larry Bird played versus 21st here at WSU, I was not there, but heard his range was somewhere out there at 21st. and Hillside. Mike Jones did not set the world on fire every game but made 2 such long-range dagger shots to seal the Battle of New Orleans deal.

It's not every Season our beloved Shocks are ranked early in the Top 10. One such predictor just wanted to know if Shaq had interior support. If our Shocks can go 10 deep strong, defend as though their hair is on fire, shoot the rock, and rebound like rock stars, we might just be on the precipice of fielding this Dream Team I keep envisioning that get hot on into April when the bright lights beam down onto the best of the best left standing. From there, we must reload with 7 more recruits and go for the grand finale' and keep this black and yellow turnip truck progressing forward.
            Last edited by forevershockerfan; May 3, 2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              In my mind, I ponder of a future Shocker Dream team. Steve Fisher recruited a FAB 5 Dream Team at Michigan but it was the team he had at San Diego State in 2014 that caught my eye. This team marched into Allen Fieldhouse in Jan. of 2014 and ended a seven year 68 game winning streak versus Non-Conference foes. Mr. Wiggins played on that KU team. Steve Fisher had a group of athletes that outrebounded Bill Self's team 51-39 and played some serious interior D-Fence to win 61-57. The Aztecs had shooters, rebounders, defenders, and pulled off a special win. If I recall, that same Aztec team did lose at the Dance in Overtime that very Season.

For the Shocks both now and in the near future, I like what I see. The Season we made the Final 4, Michigan had a player shooting and making long 3-pointers at the end for the win versus KU. Those long range makes reminded my of the highlight makes here of Mr. Moss. When Larry Bird played versus 21st here at WSU, I was not there, but heard his range was somewhere out there at 21st. and Hillside. Mike Jones did not set the world on fire every game but made 2 such long-range dagger shots to seal the Battle of New Orleans deal.

It's not every Season our beloved Shocks are ranked early in the Top 10. One such predictor just wanted to know if Shaq had interior support. If our Shocks can go 10 deep strong, defend as though their hair is on fire, shoot the rock, and rebound like rock stars, we might just be on the precipice of fielding this Dream Team I keep envisioning that get hot on into April when the bright lights beam down onto the best of the best left standing. From there, we must reload with 7 more recruits and go for the grand finale' and keep this black and yellow turnip truck progressing forward.
              Between the hype for next season and our recruiting efforts, I'm gonna be on the edge of my seat for the next 12 months..

Comment

FSF, you have a keen eye for talent. There are so many appealing recruits that we are chasing, but this is certainly one of my favorites. It sure is a great time to be a Shocker fan.

Comment

Is it just me or did other people have the "next" youtube video of Collin Sexton taunting Penny?

Comment

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
                    Is it just me or did other people have the "next" youtube video of Collin Sexton taunting Penny?
                    That kid is dirty.. gonna make some real waves next year and turn a couple heads in NBA league offices

Comment

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

"And we plan on doing visits in June during the dead period AAU-wise."

Unlike the other visits, the ones they will take in June will likely be official visits.

"We will probably do some official visits in June. I know for certain that we are going to Wichita State," said Terrence. "I am fairly certain that we will probably do Mississippi State. We will do an official visit to Arizona State and Iowa State. They have been recruiting him the longest. And we will also take an official visit to Vanderbilt. TCU also has showed crazy love for TJ. The only reason I don't add them to the official visits is because we just did an unofficial there about three weeks ago. Those six are the ones recruiting him the hardest."

"Wichita State will probably be pre-season top-10. And they have just joined the AAC conference that Memphis is in. He would be able to come home at least once a year and play in front of his family."

"We haven't really decided when he will sign," said Terrence. "We will probably decide that at the end of July when everything is over with as far as AAU and circuit ball."

Comment

Well that's extremely positive

Comment

Yes, we really will need some solid bigs, but I also hope we get Mr. Moss as a Shocker.

Comment

Anyone hear more on this kid? Did he end up visiting in June as stated above?

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaShocker View Post
                              Anyone hear more on this kid? Did he end up visiting in June as stated above?
                              I read that he was transferring to Findlay Prep in Las Vegas to highlight his combo-guard abilities. His father remains confident TJ will be playing in the NBA in the future.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/08/08/east-basketball-star-tj-moss-leaving-findlay-prep/550674001/

Comment

Working...
                              X