Feron Hunt 6'7 SF 2018 to SMU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feron Hunt 6'7 SF 2018 to SMU

WSU is showing "heavy" interest in 6'7 Feron Hunt from De Soto, Texas. Feron holds offers from Houston, Stephen F Austin and Western Kentucky. Also seeing heavy interest from Arkansas. Feron is AAU teammates with Kaden Archie on the Adidas circuit playing for Urban DFW; averaging 11 points and 7 rebounds per game.

Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HbdNGYrBDg

VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/feron-hunt

Richard Davenport‏
    @ArRecruitingGuy
    2018 Hog recruit with third offer. Wichita State showing strong interest.

Offered by WSU today.

Feron‏
    @feronhunt11
    Blessed to receive an offer from Wichita State University #GoShockers ⚫️⚪️

Comment

Watched the video. Where's the "guard" part?
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
        Watched the video. Where's the "guard" part?
        Tough critic?

There was a lot of 1 on 1 being played on a very short video but Hunt appears to be a shot creator. He didn't take any perimeter shots on the video, but he was the point guard on several of the half court sets. It's difficult to peg what he is strengths are but he has multiple offensive skills (again he creates shots which is vital in today's game with a 30 second clock).Looks to me like he can play multiple positions at guard or forward.

I like him a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          Tough critic?

There was a lot of 1 on 1 being played on a very short video but Hunt appears to be a shot creator. He didn't take any perimeter shots on the video, but he was the point guard on several of the half court sets. It's difficult to peg what he is strengths are but he has multiple offensive skills (again he creates shots which is vital in today's game with a 30 second clock).Looks to me like he can play multiple positions at guard or forward.

I like him a lot.
          Not saying I don't like him. The mix tape says shooting guard. I see a small forward as the thread is titled. Of course, the one video is a very small sample.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Looks like Feron will take an unofficial visit the same weekend that Erik Stevenson will be in-town.

PlayHoops‏
            @iplayhoops
            Emerging 2018 F @feronhunt11 will unofficially visit Houston on June 9th and Wichita St on June 17th. #playhoops

Comment

Can probably cross this one off the list. Says his top seven are; KU, Arkansas, Houston, Tulsa, TCU, Texas A&M and UT-Arlington.

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

edit

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Can probably cross this one off the list. Says his top seven are; KU, Arkansas, Houston, Tulsa, TCU, Texas A&M and UT-Arlington.

http://scout.com/college/basketball/...sits-105851840

Yes, "stay patient" while we offer every 5 star in America… :)

“Kansas says a lot itself,” Hunt said. “I've been talking to coach Jerrance Howard a lot and he said a offer is coming my way stay patient.”
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Feron committed to TCU just now. Picked the Frogs over Baylor and Tulsa. https://twitter.com/feronhunt11/stat...63947327315969

Comment

jamie dixon is doing very well at tcu, his alma mater, as he did at pittsburgh.

it was good and right to see wsu put the beatdown on pitt in the 2013 ncaa tournament.

Comment

It feels like the dominoes are beginning to fall.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                          jamie dixon is doing very well at tcu, his alma mater, as he did at pittsburgh.

it was good and right to see wsu put the beatdown on pitt in the 2013 ncaa tournament.
                          Probably the toughest D that Pitt saw that entire season.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            Probably the toughest D that Pitt saw that entire season.
                            It made Trey Woodall cry.
                            78-65

Comment

Now that Feron Hunt has decommitted, do we have an opportunity to get him and have we made contact with him?

Comment

Working...
                              X