Rodgerick Brown 6'7 F 2017 to New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    I'm sure we'll get some clarification on that as today goes on.

Great get for the staff. Beat out Iowa State, Pitt and New Mexico late. Previously had offers from Arkansas and Tennessee.
    Yup agreed, I think being in the AAC played a big part
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
      does say he is a 2018 commit at the end of the article
      Although when quoted he said he will be watching the Seniors.
      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Praise from all of the recruiting gurus.

Eric Bossi‏Verified account
        @ebosshoops
        Outstanding catch for #WichitaState landing rugged and athletic combo forward Rodgerick Brown of @TeamThad21. Will be super productive.

Jerry Meyer‏
        @jerrymeyer247
        As of now, Rodgerick Brown is a 2018 recruit for Wichita State. Tough, physical, competitive, versatile player.

Evan Daniels‏Verified account
        @EvanDaniels
        Rodgerick Brown is an impressive pick up for Gregg Marshall. Tough, hard-nosed athletic wing. Like the fit at Wichita State.

Comment

Suellentrop just posted an article stating he should know by the end of July if he can reclassify to 2017. Still has to finish up class work but he wants to be 2017.

Comment

P5 size and skill in the frontcourt is starting to take shape.

Comment

We definitely have the luxury of being able to redshirt him but it might be nice to have a little more experience for the '18-'19 roster.

Comment

I LIKE IT A LOT!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

His official commitment tweet

Comment

Some cyclone board comedy ..

"I guess if he wants to play a pretty boring style of basketball for an uber-intense coach (that will probably leave soon) with a wife crazy enough to get kicked our of a game, that's up to him. It's not the choice I'd make but he can make his own decision."

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Some cyclone board comedy ..

"I guess if he wants to play a pretty boring style of basketball for an uber-intense coach (that will probably leave soon) with a wife crazy enough to get kicked our of a game, that's up to him. It's not the choice I'd make but he can make his own decision."
                      "Boring style of basketball" = anything not played in the B12 where defense is not only optional, it is discouraged.

There's a reason none of you idiots can win a title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        "Boring style of basketball" = anything not played in the B12 where defense is not only optional, it is discouraged.

There's a reason none of you idiots can win a title.
                        Someone pointed out that both teams averaged 81 ppg last year. . Then another tried to spin that it is harder to do that in The Big 12 ...

Comment

• And I guess Brown will be 19 this year?.. I would think that would lessen the chance of a red shirt..

Comment

• R. Kelly 2.0? (I am Captain of the R. Kelly bandwagon, so I mean this as a good thing).

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                              This from a guy who runs an Iowa State site.

Chris Williams‏
                              @ChrisMWilliams
                              Hearing strong rumblings of Rodgerick Brown to Wichita. Was supposed to visit Iowa State this week.
                              https://twitter.com/ChrisMWilliams/s...08745258450945
                              I'm going to start paying close attention to this Chris Williams guy...

Comment

• Funny how this guy's height seems to flucuate. Regardless, I'm with Cdizzle, I think he has the potential to quickly replace Z Brown.

As for the 2018 or 2017 debate, imagine if he ends up being a 2018 signee and we STILL have the 2017 schollie to give? Would we look to the 6'9" shot blocker who popped up in the last couple of weeks?

Comment

Working...
                                X