No announcement yet.

Tyler Harris 5'10 PG 2018 to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Says he is announcing on Friday the 13th. Maybe can sell him on the head to head against Alo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss1786 View Post
      Says he is announcing on Friday the 13th. Maybe can sell him on the head to head against Alo?
      The Shockers lucky number?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• He's never seemed interested in WSU. Unless he's hand a change of heart, I don't see him signing with the Shox.
        The Assman

Comment

• My guess is Baylor

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            He's never seemed interested in WSU. Unless he's hand a change of heart, I don't see him signing with the Shox.
            Nor do I...but one can only dream!!!

Comment

• My bet would be that he stays home and plays alongside ALo rather than against him.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• While i wouldn't complain if he came here .. I'm not sure he's the best fit for Marshall's system.

Comment

• Just committed to Memphis. Penny should have an interesting backcourt next year.

Comment

• Peace out homie

Comment

• Good for the American. Now we wait to see what Penny can do with all of this talent.

Comment

• BOBB
                        BOBB commented
                        Editing a comment
                        WGAF about the American?

"The Jacksons were not singing about Epic.

• Yikes, that is a lot of talent at the 1 for the tigers. Him and Lomax have pretty distinct styles of play but either one of them will be tough. It’ll be interesting to see what the other guard from Memphis decides to do.

Comment

• FadedCrown
                        FadedCrown commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Decommit again and go to us to further the rivalry between us and Memphis.

• I’m not sure why, but Memphis signing Harris makes me more pissed about ALo than I was when it actually happened.

Comment

• Walker
                        Walker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah it sucks. I'm not mad at Lomax or Penny but the slimeball Memphis AD knew exactly what they were doing and knew what would happen. With this and how they treated Tubby, you know 3G is chomping at the bit to beat these guys.

• I'm not sure how a backcourt of a 5'8 kid and 5'10 kid will do IMO. Sure they are talented .. but which short guy will they be more like ... FVV or SHJ?

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                        ShockdaWorld commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don’t think they can play together defensively unless they run a zone. ALo is 5’10” at best, and he’s got a couple of inches on Harris. Guards with any size and post skill will post one of them up every time down the floor.

• ALo will be good, he's a lot like Fred. Harris on the other hand is more like SHJ but shorter.

Comment

• Let's not forget that there's some other guards in that backcourt. 6'4" junior PG Jeremiah Martin was playing 35 mpg and 19 ppg until he went down to injury. 6'3" junior guard Kareem Brewton's minutes went up to 31.5 after Martin's injury and 34.7 mpg over the last 6 games. 6'4" freshman Jamal Johnson was 26.5 mpg and assumed the other starting guard position after Martin went down although he'll probably be more of a 3. I assume all 3 of these players are back?

The situation could get ripe between the old and new (Penny's) players depending how the minutes shake out for whom. Lomax was in a situation to immediately get 25-30 mpg and I'm guessing Harris was looking for a similar opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                        X