Reggie Chaney 6'8 F/C 2018 to Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    This doesn't surprise me with us having four big men already in hand for 2018. A junior, sophomore, and 2 freshmen.

Problem may be that all are more like 5s than 4s I believe. From that, I would expect Chandler and Udeze to learn the 4 with upper classmen ahead of them.

Comment

Another one bites the dust

Comment

Chaney leaves the Hogs. Will sit one play two somewhere else. Has some skills -- but might be a bit of a headcase.

https://www.nwaonline.com/news/2020/...ansfer-portal/
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Chaney to Houston.

https://www.wholehogsports.com/news/...rring-houston/
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Good pickup for them. Another big guy that will give us fits.

Comment

Houston is building up a decent stable. They'll be a top 20 fixture for the next few years, at the least. Good challenge for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                Houston is building up a decent stable. They'll be a top 20 fixture for the next few years, at the least. Good challenge for GGG.
                "stable" offends me

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

"stable" offends me
                  I get it...

#resist

Comment

Who was it that said Sampson thought GGG is fake tough? I love the matchup between the two, and I'm betting on GGG and the Shocks. We will 100% win that war.

Comment

Working...
                    X