Jahshire Hardnett 5'10 PG 2017 JUCO to BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
    Yea...so you missed the part where he called for the ball and made the shot. For anyone who has played the game, watching this kid clap for the ball because maybe he hit his previous 3 shots and was feeling it is enough for me to keep looking until he signs the paperwork. For anyone who has ever played the game, seeing this kid average over 4 assists in Juco, while averaging over 15 ppg is enough for me to hope he wears black and gold. For anyone who has played the game, watching this kids range and ability to finish at the rim is enough for me...period...just sayin...at least for anyone who has played the game, or hasn't played the game for that matter.
    Maybe his concern is his rhythm or palm to palm clapping vs fingers to palm? Form matters you know.

:)
    Last edited by Shocker-maniac; April 25, 2017, 12:21 PM.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Effective on the drives, good quick pullup jumper. He's strictly left handed, like Wes Washpun, which is a little concerning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Effective on the drives, good quick pullup jumper. He's strictly left handed, like Wes Washpun, which is a little concerning.
        An oven mitt taped on his left hand during summer session should go a long way to fixing that.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

This is a 1 minute high-lite video so my only advice is to refrain from making too many conclusions based only on this video. He looks quick and his stats show him to be offensively efficient. He obviously ca make plays and score when necessary. Like at the end of the shot clock. That's good.

My question that cannot be judged by this video is whether he is willing to relegate himself a good assist man who makes others around him better but is a player who can make plays with the ball in his hands. Like in the reincarnation of Joe Ragland or Malcolm Armstead. We don't need a 5'10" 2 guard.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
            An oven mitt taped on his left hand during summer session should go a long way to fixing that.
            Does the AAC use different rules? I just don't understand how being able to dribble proficiently with an oven-mitt on your hand is helpful in game situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
              Does the AAC use different rules? I just don't understand how being able to dribble proficiently with an oven-mitt on your hand is helpful in game situations.
              Constraint Induced Movement Therapy! Reminds me of those advertisements on NBA highlights from the Youtuber "Free Dawkins".

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                Maybe his concern is his rhythm or palm to palm clapping vs fingers to palm? Form matters you know.

:)
                As you can tell from the freshmen video, his claps were off timing and entirely fingers to palm. Lillard goes for a quality palm to palm clap. Basically it's walrus clap or nothing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                  Are you a scout like our new assistant coach is? Did your playing days not last very long?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mejFtEY5faU
                  Truthfully, I was MVP of a co-rec team which failed to made the quarterfinals of my intramural league. So yeah, full and long career.

Comment

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
                    For anyone who's ever played the game, watching this kid clap for the ball is enough for me to look elsewhere.
                    Conner also calls for the ball often.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      Reminds me of Joe.
                      Shooting ability with 56% Fg. Overall, 43% 3 Pt. Fg. Shooting back up the comparison. 74% FT mark has to improve to meet Ragland's quality standards. Can also see some Armstead in his game. Would be happy if Marshall brings him on board.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post
                        Shooting ability with 56% Fg. Overall, 43% 3 Pt. Fg. Shooting back up the comparison. 74% FT mark has to improve to meet Ragland's quality standards. Can also see some Armstead in his game. Would be happy if Marshall brings him on board.
                        Word. Ragland's shooting percentage's at WSU were absurd.

Comment

Something about him reminds me of Frank Mason.
                          A bit "flashy" for Marshall's system I would think though.

Comment

Visiting BYU this week.

Comment

Jahshire has committed to BYU.

Comment

Working...
                              X