Mason Felter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason Felter

6'8" forward is a freshman at Dodge City CC. Apparently is looking to move to a four year school. He has had contact with the coaching staff. Is said to be able to post up, as well as shoot the outside shot. Needs to gain some weight, but is still only 19 years old. Played his high school ball at Bishop Carroll

Any relation to John Felter?

If so.......pass.

Comment

He is his son

Comment

Wow does time fly. I knew John when he attended WSU, a better young man I did not know. A better basketball player I did.

My comment was far more tongue in cheek. I am glad, whether he can play or not, that his son is at least interested in WSU.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Avereged 6.6 pts and 4.6 rebs also shot 72 percent from the charity stripe. Couldn't find minutes played but I would guess he came off the bench.

Comment

Here are Dodge City's stats:

He did lead the team in blocked shots with 45 (1.5 per game).
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I see John on the Koch councourse most home games. If I had to guess, he may have season tix. Last time I spoke with him (if you can call it that), was probablya long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I just don't recall exactly, but it was an intramural game at HC. Interesting part of the game was that the game ran entirely late and they shut all the lights off in HC. They stopped the game for the lights to be turned back on. I don't think we got out of there till almost 10:30.

We had a last second shot to make the finals and missed it. He was certainly a big enough presence in the middle for his team that it was a problem guarding him. (I was our "center" at 6'3" and a whopping 180 pounds with my shoes on.) He's one of about 15 or 20 Shocker players I've gotten to play against. The toughest I ever played against: Gus Santos. My favorite was Perez (even if he lit us up after about 5 minutes of playing), though I would have loved to play against Jamar Howard. :yahoo: :goshocks:

Comment

Played MAYB nationals with him and against him in high school... I don't think he'd be very successful here unless he grew a couple more inches and got tougher down low. I enjoyed playing with him but a think a smaller D-1 would suit him better
                Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller
                  Played MAYB nationals with him and against him in high school... I don't think he'd be very successful here unless he grew a couple more inches and got tougher down low. I enjoyed playing with him but a think a smaller D-1 would suit him better
                  Invited walk-on?
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

If he plays well his soph yr at dodge i think a small d-1 could offer him a scholarship
                    Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Thought Mason could use a bump to the top of the forum.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X