Brady Heiman 6'10 C 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Heiman 6'10 C 2018

Brady Heiman is a 6'10 center from Springfield, Nebraska. Offers from South Dakota, Drake and Nebraska-Omaha. He's taken a visit to Minnesota and is hearing consistently from WSU, Creighton and Nebraska.

Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=743IPdDvC48

Scout Feature: http://www.scout.com/college/minneso...-year-with-osa

Scout: http://www.scout.com/college/minneso...9-brady-heiman
    Rivals: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/186612
    VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/brady-heiman

YES

Comment

Full court press time.

Comment

Jake White 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
          Jake White 2.0
          . The only way this guy compares with Jake White is they are both caucasian and they seem to be good perimeter shooters. Heiman is taller, longer, and much more athletic than Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            . The only way this guy compares with Jake White is they are both caucasian and they seem to be good perimeter shooters. Heiman is taller, longer, and much more athletic than Jake.
            But can he take a charge like a statue and does he have a solid Tyrone type crossover?
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Jake White is one of the less than 1% of WSU men's basketball players all time to play in the Final Four.

Comment

Jake took more actual true charges that were called blocks IMO than any other Shocker player in my vivid memory.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                  Jake took more actual true charges that were called blocks IMO than any other Shocker player in my vivid memory.
                  Not only as a Shocker but perhaps more than all the players collectively in the HISTORY of college basketball!!! Shiiieeeshhh!!!!
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    Alternatively, Jake was the human incarnation of a blocking foul.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

JW was a banger and a tough kid. Every team can use one like him.

Comment

Comparing the videos of this guy and Gordon, I notice a substantial difference. I don't think the 2" height advantage for Heiman makes up for anything more than a small fraction of that difference.

This guy strikes me as a UNI recruit. Reminiscent of the Koch brothers. I'm not sure which one, but not the first one.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I would compare him to Dean Wade who played against 1A and 2A players at St. John's High School.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            I would compare him to Dean Wade who played against 1A and 2A players at St. John's High School.
                            And Wade is doing pretty good against D1 players now.

Comment

If Heiman is small-town Nebraska's answer to Dean Wade and turns out to be as good a player, the Shocks would do well to have him on board.

Comment

Working...
                              X