Benjamin-Eze Frank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hamshock
    I hate to be a pessimist but a top prospect backing out of a commitment at the last minute and re-opening his recruitment has Bob Huggins written all over it. He's shady.
    Actually, since news recently broke that Harvard is getting looked at by the NCAA for recruiting violations, he might be trying to get away from a program that he sees having problems down the road.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• He did not sign a letter of intent with Harvard since they do not participant in the National Letter of Intent Program. Ivy League schools do not give out atheletic scholarships so they have no use for the letter of intent. Just a guess, but perhaps he didn't believe he would qualify for Havard admissions.

Athough Shocker fans were "recruiting" a mythical Ben Frank-Eze, it doesn't appear WSU was in the running for the real guy. That probably will be the case the second time around.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
        Originally posted by RoyalShock
        Something tells me we have little shot at this guy, unless he and Ehimen wanted to play on the same team. But even looking through my yellow glasses I don't see us getting three 6'10"+ talented freshman.
        A 6'10"+ center.
        A 6'10"+ forward.
        A 6'10"+ point guard.
        ;-) :D :lol:
        Believe it or not, St Joseph's has a PG that is 6'10". When we played them this year, we didn't know whether to chuckle or be very concerned. I also remember him being a pretty good 3 pt shooter...

Comment

• Penny Hardaway is 6'9" isn't he? He's a PG. What a coach could do with a really tall PG like that.

Comment

• Anybody remember a guy named, MAGIC.

Comment

• It's rumored that Crean wants him at Indiana.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• The real Ben-Eze has narrowed his choices to two schools: Davidson and Georgia Tech.

Comment

• Go Davidson!!!
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Davidson is expected to recieve his LOI today.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                      Davidson is expected to recieve his LOI today.
                      And so concludes the most confusing thread ever. :D

Comment

• Well, not exactly DoubleJay. I've got one more point for you.

Ben-Eze tore an ACL on February 25th. He was dealing with a nagging shin injury at the time. This certainly puts into question whether Ben-Eze will be healthy enough to play for Davidson at the start of next season.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

• ACl tear is what? a 6-8 month recovery time after surgery.

Comment

• 3-4 months with most athletes anymore.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If you haven't figured out yet, I am kind of bored.

Frank was never anything more than a spot bench player at Davidson.

Comment

• I guess we need some news on Dewitt.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X