JUCO Showcase moving to Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUCO Showcase moving to Wichita

According to Paul S, Mullen Sports is moving their Juco showcase event to Wichita. This is where WSU first saw Cleanthony Early and Darius Carter. Looks like the event had previously been in Kansas City.

Perfect location.

Comment

Oh Lord, forget sending us a Mercedes Benz,
      Just another Cleanthony and you'll have all our Amens.

Comment

I think this team needs another Carl Hall worse

Comment

I certainly can't disagree with another Carl Hall, but we also need someone who can drive to the basket and frequently score. Someone who plays his best against the toughest teams in the land, like Kentucky and Louisville, and not just against the cupcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            According to Paul S, Mullen Sports is moving their Juco showcase event to Wichita. This is where WSU first saw Cleanthony Early and Darius Carter. Looks like the event had previously been in Kansas City.
            IBA, Koch Arena or Hartman Arena?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              IBA, Koch Arena or Hartman Arena?
              Looks like it will be held at the Wichita Hoops facility north of Jabara airport.

Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Comment

This should be a HUGE advantage for us

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                    Looks like it will be held at the Wichita Hoops facility north of Jabara airport.

http://www.mullensports.net/
                    Went out to Wichita Hoops this morning at 10:00 to watch my 9 year old Grandson play in tournament. Not sure all what they had going on out there but there simply was not adequate parking indcluding both sides of Toler Street between 53rd and 50th (that's all there is of Toler). There were some vehicles pulling up on a vacant lot but I decided agaisnt it when I saw a pick up truck that had just pulled in spinning its wheels in the mud. I decided I didn't need to see the game that much and left.

Hope Wichita Hoops can handle this. Maybe this deal doesn't draw real big crowds.

Comment

Looks like the Junior College Showcase on Friday will be held at the Wichita Sports Forum (K-96 & Greenwich) while the all of the other events will be held at Wichita Hoops (Bel Aire). In addition to the JuCo events, there will also be an AAU tournament sponsored by Adidas with some of the best regional AAU teams.

Here is a list of the AAU teams competing: https://basketball.exposureevents.co...urnament/teams

Comment

Working...
                      X