• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's at KU this weekend
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Dixon will be taking in KU's late night. I need to check what I put as Dixon's interest level. I think it needs to be none.
      In the fast lane

Comment

He's been to KSU and was at MU last weekend as well. Sounds like he'll be visiting Cal soon and appears like he wants to play for a KU type of team. Only problem at the moment is he doesn't have any offers from those types. Says he'll narrow his list in the next couple of weeks and I don't expect us to be on it.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Committed early to Missouri

Comment

I was getting ready to post this Scout story that says Missouri is pushing him for an early commitment, but it is rather doubtful they will get it. But whatever is going on with Missouri, I'm sure he hasn't been interested in us for sometime.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
            In the fast lane

Comment

Eagles comments on attendance tonight...

Snow may thin the crowd, but expect a lot of Shocker fans at Municipal Auditorium. The lower level, which seats 2,700, was almost sold out as of Friday morning. Municipal seats 9,827 and UMKC averages 1,344. General admission tickets are available. Two seasons ago, Shocker fans dominated the crowd of 2,683 at Municipal. "It felt like a home game," Braeuer said.
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
                Eagles comments on attendance tonight...

Snow may thin the crowd, but expect a lot of Shocker fans at Municipal Auditorium. The lower level, which seats 2,700, was almost sold out as of Friday morning. Municipal seats 9,827 and UMKC averages 1,344. General admission tickets are available. Two seasons ago, Shocker fans dominated the crowd of 2,683 at Municipal. "It felt like a home game," Braeuer said.
                Can we assume that Michael Dixon will be in attendance?
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

If he is it's just a pit stop on his way to see KU at the Sprint Center on Saturday.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                    If he is it's just a pit stop on his way to see KU at the Sprint Center on Saturday.
                    It would have to be a post game visit
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Me thinks that jocoshock just posted his message in the wrong thread. _ _it happens! :good:
                      SFL is back!

Comment

Current list includes Missouri, California, Kansas State, Arkansas, Louisville, Marquette, Oklahoma, and Purdue.

Comment

He verballed to Missouri yesterday.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

No surprise as Dixon and Missouri had a relationship building for two years. He was Missouri's number one target and understandably so as he and Marcus Denmon will make them a very good future backcourt. I watched one complete KC Pump and Run game on the internet and saw parts of others. Dixon is good.

The others that Dixon was giving some consideration to at the end were Purdue, Arizona and Cal.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                            X