Transfer looking for school in the area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer looking for school in the area

Adam Leonard, 6-0 sophomore PG for Eastern Kentucky who is from Lee's Summit is transferring to be closer to home. He was the Ohio Valley's freshman of the year. 11.9 ppg this year. He is wide open on deciding on a school in the area. As a senior at Lee's Summit North he had serious interest from Tulane, Utah State and San Diego State.
    In the fast lane

Not too many schools close to home besides WSU, UMKC, KU, KSU and Creighton. Unless MSU or Drake is considered close.

Comment

He averaged 40.1% on FG, 38.5% on 3's, 3.1 assists, 1.4 to, and 1.3 steals.

And shoots over 81% on Free Throws.

Comment

Is HCGM aware of him?
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
          Is HCGM aware of him?
          If we are, I'm sure he is. :yes:
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Leonard will play for Missouri State. After deciding to transfer he also considered WSU, Iowa State and Oral Roberts.

Last week when discussing EO, Marshall said we are looking at a couple of transfers. We know we are interested in Ekpe Udoh, and Leonard makes two. Of course "a couple" can be defined different ways but I've always considered it two. And also, we could of already passed on Leonard and set or sights on an transfer.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
            X