No announcement yet.

Asbjorn Midtgaard 7'0 C 2017 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asbjorn Midtgaard 7'0 C 2017 a Shocker!

Asbjorn is from Denmark. Paul Suellentrop reported that he visited campus this week. It appears the coaching staff is shopping for a 2017 center.

Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0tIQoPQmM and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcz3tMEDmNs

Asbjorn Midtgaard, 7-0 C, Global Squad-Denmark 2017

"Upon seeing Midtgaard take court, I immediately thought of the Game of Thrones character, The Mountain. As a legit seven foot center, he is incredibly strong, and enjoys the physicality of playing in the post. Midtgaard also used his foot work and strength to establish position offensively, and fight for rebounds. Midtgaard’s offensive game is a work in progress, but he showed flashes of its development. On the defensive end, the Dane would not be outworked. He displays a toughness that isn’t normally seen at the high school level. Midtgaard does not have any offers at the present time, but that should change in the latter half of the evaluation period. Midtgaard could step in and help any mid-major to high level program."

Read more at http://www.slamonline.com/college-hs...UeSdpCjT3ZO.99

Either that or they're shaving every day.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

He's big as hell. Strong, too.

Comment

I really want a giant Viking center

Comment

Make him an offer.....please ! Even if he has to be a RS to develop.

Comment

Does he come with a red beard and enjoy pillaging?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              Either that or they're shaving every day.
              Shavin' and fishin'...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                Does he come with a red beard and enjoy pillaging?
                Looks like he could ‘pillage’ the Valley…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Yes please. Although Marshall has shown he knows how to win, wait, no, dominate without a legit "big man" I sure would like to have another really, really big man on the floor again.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Looks like he could ‘pillage’ the Valley…

That is a very sexy body. Unless he has a severe case of spatula hands, this guy looks like the real deal.

Comment

Last year's stat at Horsham in Denmark

In the fast lane

Comment

We need Shoelace to check out his crossover. Tyrone knows basketball.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Count me in with a great big. He moves very well, already has strength, and nice touch when he isn't' dunking on someone. It will make those outside shots more open with more productive post presence. Shaq could be a key if he could stop fouling so much. We should be harder to defend now that the defender that used to match up with Evan W. has to play us honest.

Comment

The highlights, the player review, and especially the stats all say "Project". Anybody with that size that's not a project is likely to be a one-and-done player, so bring on that project.

Maybe I'm way wrong on this, but I keep seeing a 7' version of O'Rear. That would work.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

This is the guy who plays The Mountain. If he looks like this and can play ball, don't look anywhere else.

Also he was a center on the Icelandic National team. Yeah, I'd take him in a heartbeat.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X