Jacob Epperson 6'11 C 2017 Offered to Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacob Epperson 6'11 C 2017 Offered to Creighton

Isaac Humphries v2.0. Jacob is from Australia originally and is playing for La Lumiere in Indiana (same prep school as Isaac). According to ESPN and 247 Sports, WSU has offered. His recruitment blew up this summer and landed him a 4-star ranking on many of the recruiting services, including a #65 overall by 247 Sports and #58 overall by Scout. Offers include Cal, Cincinnati, Creighton, Eastern Kentucky, Illinois, Iowa, IUPUI, Kent St., Marquette, Minnesota, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Purdue, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, Toledo, UCLA, UNLV, Utah, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, and WSU. Interest picking up from Michigan State and North Carolina.

Jacob Epperson is a 6-11, 210-pound Center (BK) from Australia, AUST.

Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhhlN5hw_io

This guy looks 2 years ahead on Fitzmorris

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      This guy looks 2 years ahead on Fitzmorris
      Just 2?
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I'm sold. :)
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

A long shot considering his offers, BUT signing this guy would be huge. He looks
            like an immediate impact player.

Comment

Would be cool!!!
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                A long shot considering his offers, BUT signing this guy would be huge. He looks
                like an immediate impact player.
                For what it's worth, I believe his recruitment from WSU is rather new. I would guess we've offered within the last couple of weeks because Jacob failed to mentioned our recruitment in several articles throughout September and the WSU offer is rather new on both services. Sites like 247 sports will list interest and offers from anywhere and everywhere, but a site like ESPN will usually just post a shortened list so it's usually a good sign to be connected to a player through them.

His dad played ball at Toledo, I believe. http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...jacob-epperson

Comment

New mixtape from last weekend's games http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_a...1?referrer_id=

If anyone has a Scout subscription, wonder if there's any worthwhile info here? http://www.scout.com/college/basketb...week-hot-board

Comment

Still looking for that stubborn old roof to be blown off and Jacob sure looks like the player who could definitely do it.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      New mixtape from last weekend's games http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_a...1?referrer_id=

If anyone has a Scout subscription, wonder if there's any worthwhile info here? http://www.scout.com/college/basketb...week-hot-board
                      Offical visits will be in 2017. Expect a Spring signing.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Taking official visits to Creighton and Toledo (dad played at Toledo) this month. Utah, Michigan State, Purdue and Texas are working for the other 3 remaining visits.

Anywhere but Omaha...

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          Taking official visits to Creighton and Toledo (dad played at Toledo) this month. Utah, Michigan State, Purdue and Texas are working for the other 3 remaining visits.

Anywhere but Omaha...
                          What's wrong with Omaha? Jake White played in Omaha.

Comment

Louisville exposed our lack of length in the lane. We need some bigs!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              Louisville exposed our lack of length in the lane. We need some bigs!
                              I will refrain from any Captain Obvious references but after it was reported that the Great Dane had visited, we offered,and during his visit to TCU, Mike K. made a reference about recruiting to Gregg. GM without referencing anyone in particular, made the comment that we had offered a BIG and were waiting for his answer. But we had been turned down before and our coaches would continue to work to recruit BIGS to WSU. My point is that it isn't as easy as just realizing a need for Big guys. In addition, I like how our current Bigs are playing right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X