Marcedus Leech 6'5 SF 2019 Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcedus Leech 6'5 SF 2019 Offered

WSU has just offered Marcedus Leech out of Poplar Bluff, Missouri. Marcedus comes in highly ranked by all of the recruiting services; Rivals #20, ESPN #20, Scout #21 and 247 Sports #26 for the class of 2019. Marcedus holds offers from Kansas, Miami, Mizzou, SWOMO, New Mexico State, Vanderbilt, Tennessee and Washington.

Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDnQIdkggw4

Marcedus_13
    ‏@MarcedusLeech
    So Blessed to receive an offer from The University of Wichita St #GoSHOCKERS https://twitter.com/MarcedusLeech/st...32023738474497

"The University of Wichita State"

Observation: Interesting triple digit Ninga Turtle uniforms

Question: Why didn't K-State trademark the Powercat design?

Wasn't Paul Miller from the same neck of the woods? That's in a good part of Missouri. :)
    Last edited by WstateU; September 19, 2016, 04:00 PM.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You simply got to love this kid.

Marcedus_13
      ‏@MarcedusLeech
      So Blessed to receive an offer from The University of Wichita St #GoSHOCKERS

Comment

What's the big deal? Many of you get upset about someone mis-spelling Wichita or "Wichita State University," but oftentimes mis-spell the names of players on our roster.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          What's the big deal? Many of you get upset about someone mis-spelling Wichita or "Wichita State University," but oftentimes mis-spell the names of players on our roster.
          Not sure about others, but I thought it was clever.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            Eye doan kno y u fel dis weigh. Eye spel gud, y jus d udder da eye spelt gubernor n clas 4 mi techr. Chi thot dat wuz nyce. ;)

Comment

In case anyone's wondering, the previous post wasn't an attempt, of sorts, to be clever; it was actually written by a Chick-Fil-A cow.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                In case anyone's wondering, the previous post wasn't an attempt, of sorts, to be clever; it was actually written by a Chick-Fil-A cow.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  "The University of Wichita State"

Observation: Interesting triple digit Ninga Turtle uniforms

Question: Why didn't K-State trademark the Powercat design?

Wasn't Paul Miller from the same neck of the woods? That's in a good part of Missouri. :)
                  To answer your question: I believe that Bill Snyder designed and got a copyright for the powercat design.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairgame View Post
                    To answer your question: I believe that Bill Snyder designed and got a copyright for the powercat design.
                    I thought that was the case, however it's on the wall of the gym in the video and I know I've seen it used before as a high school wildcat mascot; of course in non-purple.

This answers my question...

Last edited by WstateU; September 20, 2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Offered by Texas Tech today.

Comment

I was supposed to watch him play this past weekend at the Norm Stewart Classic but he has some sort of ankle injury and was in a boot and didn't play. I talked to one of the Poplar Bluff old-timers and he said that he is the best player he has seen in SEMO since Tyler Hansbrough. The dude would had to have seen Ben Hansbrough play on the same team too. Not sure if the guy watched much basketball from closer to the bootheel because Otto Porter was pretty good. But in any case, this kid is apparently legit.

Comment

Rivals released their top 75 for the 2019 class last week. Marcedus debuted at #23.

Comment

leaving Iowa State

Comment

Sounds like he's had a hard time getting on the court for whatever reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X