No announcement yet.

Emmitt Matthews Jr. 6'6 SF 2018 to UConn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hhhmmm...he played AAU with Erik. Erik has been seen tweeting Akinjo’s people about teaming up...Akinjo and Matthews both decommitted from UConn...coincidence or...
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• shocks02
      shocks02 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wishful thinking lol.

• ShockdaWorld
      ShockdaWorld commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely! Lol

Originally posted by moshock View Post
    We could realistically sign up to 3 more
    I don't want too many freshmen. I know there will be attrition but it would be nice to see the classes end up with a little more balance eventually.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

You take any legit 6'6' kid you can get in today's game.... can't have enough really good 6'7' to 6'8' dudes

Comment

From what i read on the UCONN board about him .. he's a really good shooter. Grab both UCONN decommits and a JUCO or Grad transfer PG ...

Comment

If we get him, I can already see the mispellings of his name on this board. Is it two "m"s and one "t"; one "m" and two "t"s? And the last name, one or two "t"s? Gee, I am confused already
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            Hhhmmm...he played AAU with Erik. Erik has been seen tweeting Akinjo’s people about teaming up...Akinjo and Matthews both decommitted from UConn...coincidence or...
            Maybe the dots are connecting in WSU's favor now, like they did for Memphis with Lomax.
            The Assman

Comment

How close were we on him before?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Shocks02 post earlier in the thread

"http://www.scout.com/college/basketb...tthews-hardest

Offers have come in from Montana, Boise State, Portland State, Oregon State, Washington State and Wichita State, with two of those programs recruiting him the hardest.

“Oregon State and Wichita State,” Matthews listed. “I have a really good relationship with those coaches.”

The three-star prospect broke down what he likes about each program.

Oregon State: “When I went down there I really got a family feel which was big for me heading into the recruiting process. They made me feel like I’m a part of their family from the coaches to players. It’s a good family atmosphere.”

Wichita State: “Their coaches are very confident. If you look the last couple years, they’ve done work in the tournament. They don’t lose their conference. All their players buy in. I have a really good relationship with the coaches over there.”"

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  1dx6ad.jpg
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I agree...2-4 new additions this spring... This team is going to look so different and I love it...

Comment

Working...
                    X