Isaiah Bujdoso 6'2 PG 2018 to Loyola-Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaiah Bujdoso 6'2 PG 2018 to Loyola-Chicago

Isaiah will be playing for Sunrise Academy this upcoming season. He's 6'2 out of Hamilton, Canada. Offers from Niagara, St. Bonaventure and WSU. Interest from Virginia, Northwestern and K-State.

Isaiah
    ‏@bujdosoisaiah
    Blessed to have received an offer from Wichita State University.

Highlights from 2015-16 season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icsFDIUCaJo

Wow, this kid has got more than a little Fred in him.

He's not explosive on video -- but he seems to be in total control. Great handle. Waits for his openings. Changes speeds and attacks when defenders are on the wrong foot. Shows great vision in these highlights -- and the floater will translate well to D1.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
      Wow, this kid has got more than a little Fred in him.

He's not explosive on video -- but he seems to be in total control. Great handle. Waits for his openings. Changes speeds and attacks when defenders are on the wrong foot. Shows great vision in these highlights -- and the floater will translate well to D1.
      Exactly my thoughts. Seems to have really quick hands, but not the fleetest of foot. Sees guys open and finds them with good passes.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Another kid from Canada. No chance.

Comment

Plays under control, good ball handler and sees the court - I like

Comment

I see that he has an offer from WSU...followed by interest from KSU :)

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Isaiah will be playing for Sunrise Academy this upcoming season. He's 6'2 out of Hamilton, Canada. Offers from Niagara, St. Bonaventure and WSU. Interest from Virginia, Northwestern and K-State.

Isaiah
              ‏@bujdosoisaiah
              Blessed to have received an offer from Wichita State University.

Highlights from 2015-16 season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icsFDIUCaJo

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the 1:20 mark Isaiah makes a pass to himself for an open 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                I see that he has an offer from WSU...followed by interest from KSU :)
                Sounds like the usual course of events.

What I want to know is about that play Shocktoberfest cited -- if you pass to yourself for a shot and then hit it, do you get an assist along with the basket? Talk about a way to pile up stats in a hurry.

Comment

That pocket pass at 1:35 would get him a schollie from me.

We do love us some lefty guards.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Whoops double posted - deleted.
                    Last edited by AZ Shocker; August 26, 2016, 02:38 AM.
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                      Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the 1:20 mark Isaiah makes a pass to himself for an open 3.
                      That's how they do it in Canada. Don't you remember how our coach freaked out on the officials there??? Lol
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                        Technically not an assist, but shouldn't he get some sort of hockey assist for it? Since he's Canadian and all...
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          Another kid from Canada. No chance.

No way. Not after the McGill debacle. We don't stand a chance. :)

Comment

Tell it, monster. Turns out a number of those guys apparently don't like Canadian refs either.

Comment

I wonder how much the "views" bump on YouTube for these kids when the Shox make an offer and someone posts it on SN.

Oh, and yes, I agree with shizzle, love us some left PGs!

Comment

Working...
                              X