Yor Anei 6'9 PF 2018 to Oklahoma St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yor Anei 6'9 PF 2018 to Oklahoma St

WSU is showing interest in the 6'9 Power Forward out of Overland Park, KS. Yor plays for Shawnee Mission South. Offers include Denver, UAB and Central Arkansas. Interest from Creighton, Iowa, K-State, Marquette, Missouri State and Texas A&M.

Here are Yor's stats from the 2016 spring and summer UAA circuit with KC Run GMC http://www.theuaassociation.com/roster_players/11987491

Wow -- that looks like what happens to me when I play Scrabbble. My seven letters always include too many vowels.

Comment

Sportscasters across America are hoping this guy signs somewhere else, or that his name isn't pronounced the way it reads.

Edit: Oops - misread on my part. I thought the last name was Anel - not Anei
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Andrew Slater of 247 Sports added a crystal ball for WSU on March 7th. Andrew is one of the top recruiting experts for 247. Yor is listed at 6'10 now and plays for Shawnee Mission South. http://247sports.com/Player/Yor-Anei-4663855

Here are the most recent highlights I could find. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlY4bU3l_CA

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Sportscasters across America are hoping this guy signs somewhere else, or that his name isn't pronounced the way it reads.

Edit: Oops - misread on my part. I thought the last name was Anel - not Anei
          The update caused me to see this post. Get your head out of the gutter! Haha
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

He looks raw, but he has a lot of physical tools that you can't teach. I'd be curious to know his wingspan.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
              He looks raw, but he has a lot of physical tools that you can't teach. I'd be curious to know his wingspan.
              Pterodactyl

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                Pterodactyl
                Which is harder to spell -- pterodactyl (nicely done, SBT) or this guy's name?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                  He looks very, very raw. I'll trust the coaches on this one.
                  Professional gas passer.

Comment

We like our centers like Ol' Dirty Bastard likes "it"...raw.

(Yes, I'm well aware the Venn diagram of people who like both Shocker basketball and the Wu-Tang Clan features a very small overlap)

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      We like our centers like Ol' Dirty Bastard likes "it"...raw.

(Yes, I'm well aware the Venn diagram of people who like both Shocker basketball and the Wu-Tang Clan features a very small overlap)
                      They start raw, but it ends with "Triumph"

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum View Post
                        They start raw, but it ends with "Triumph"
                        After we "bomb atomically".

Comment

If he has the hands to catch a ball, the rest can be learned very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            If he has the hands to catch a ball, the rest can be learned very quickly.
                            Sublimity indeed.

#ChokingChickens

Comment

Looks like Yor will be attending Sunrise in the fall https://www.kcteamrush.com/tour/

Comment

Working...
                              X