Kendric Davis 5'9" PG, 2018, offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendric Davis 5'9" PG, 2018, offered

Alex Collett - 2020 Offensive tackle for Ballard (Louisville, KY) on Rivals.com

Does seem to be able to see the floor well and find passes where most wouldn't. Beyond that it's tough for me to make any assertions about him.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

This also may be the first time where we offer a kid AFTER K-State has offered him.

Comment

I don't think playing while wearing a backpack is permitted in DI ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          I don't think playing while wearing a backpack is permitted in DI ball.
          As long as there aren't any books in there, he'll probably get an offer from UNC.

Comment

Verbal Commits
            ‏@VerbalCommits
            2018 Sam Houston (TX) G Kendric Davis has received an offer from Wichita State. @kdavis5__ http://verbalcommits.com/players/kendri

Comment

Nice player, although his shot is as flat as western Nebraska. And he's real slow getting to his release point. That will have to improve.

Comment

Damn, he's quick. I'm more impressed than I expected to be. Pretty good skills for a sophomore. Hopefully he'll add a few inches the next couple of years and come in to learn from Austin and Landry. (yes, I'm optimistic that at least one of them if not both will be good enough point guards to learn from)
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I like the looks of this one. It would be nice to land another Houston product and keep the pipeline going.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Bunch View Post
                    Nice player, although his shot is as flat as western Nebraska. And he's real slow getting to his release point. That will have to improve.
                    He shoots it like PJ. Must be a Houston thing...
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

He loves his neon colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        I like the looks of this one. It would be nice to land another Houston product and keep the pipeline going.
                        We'll need to catch one of his games next year.

Comment

Kendrick was player of the game against Cy Falls last year. Cy Falls had at least one high D-1 player.

He scored 22 points in that game. His team, at that time, was ranked #6 in state large school rankings
                          and had a 31-4 record at the time. Since it was the playoffs and there were no further updates, I'm going
                          to guess they got beat in their first game at state and ended up 31-5.

Still and all, a great showing for a sophmore. I hope we get him.

Comment

Originally posted by TxShox View Post
                            We'll need to catch one of his games next year.
                            He's playing in or near the Aldine school district, the school is on Irvington (near Irvington and Tidwell). I would suggest either a day game or catching him in a tourney, as that area can be pretty rough at night.

Comment

So he's going to be a Sr. in HS this next season? Eligible to play the following season at WSU?
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X