lousiana kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lousiana kid?

Caught this on kansas.com, ask paul salluntrop.

"Oh..yea..one other thing... we are going to get a kid from Louisiana visiting here... good kid."

I think he is reffering to a basketball recruit but could quite tell. Anybody have a clue who it might be?

Coach is from the south and should to commercial for barbecue joints. He knows his barbecue.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
      Coach is from the south and should to commercial for barbecue joints. He knows his barbecue.
      I want to start by saying that I am not picking on HP. He is usually one of the lesser offenders.

I sincerely hope that the WSU students who participate in this fine forum are not representative of the rest of the student body, because with a couple of exceptions they can't seem to transfer their thoughts through their keyboard so that anybody has a clue as to what they are saying. Take the time to read what you type before you hit submit. It only takes a second.

I hate the fact that capitalization, punctuation, grammar, and spelling seem to be irrelevant on the web, but it is an unfortunate fact of life and I have learned to deal with it. However, there are way too many posts that make no sense. Some of the worst offenders have identified themselves as students.

I believe in the above post HP simply omitted a word, but I have no way of knowing for sure and what he actually posted is unintelligible. If he had read what he had typed before hitting the submit button, I am sure he would have caught his mistake.

I realize that some of the students on here do not have this problem. As much as people criticize Cold, you always understand exactly what he is saying. I am sure there are others of you who are innocent as well. The problem doesn't involve only students, either. However, some of the worst offenders claim to be students.

I apologize if I have offended anybody with my little rant. This problem has been getting much worse lately. As much as my wife doesn't understand it, I do care what other Shocker fans think. That is why I am a part of this board. But, if you want others to know your opinion (why else would you post) you have to express it so others can understand what you were trying to say.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker
        I want to start by saying that I am not picking on HP. He is usually one of the lesser offenders.

I sincerely hope that the WSU students who participate in this fine forum are not representative of the rest of the student body, because with a couple of exceptions they can't seem to transfer their thoughts through their keyboard so that anybody has a clue as to what they are saying. Take the time to read what you type before you hit submit. It only takes a second.

I hate the fact that capitalization, punctuation, grammar, and spelling seem to be irrelevant on the web, but it is an unfortunate fact of life and I have learned to deal with it. However, there are way too many posts that make no sense. Some of the worst offenders have identified themselves as students.

I believe in the above post HP simply omitted a word, but I have no way of knowing for sure and what he actually posted is unintelligible. If he had read what he had typed before hitting the submit button, I am sure he would have caught his mistake.

I realize that some of the students on here do not have this problem. As much as people criticize Cold, you always understand exactly what he is saying. I am sure there are others of you who are innocent as well. The problem doesn't involve only students, either. However, some of the worst offenders claim to be students.

I apologize if I have offended anybody with my little rant. This problem has been getting much worse lately. As much as my wife doesn't understand it, I do care what other Shocker fans think. That is why I am a part of this board. But, if you want others to know your opinion (why else would you post) you have to express it so others can understand what you were trying to say.

That is all.
        Good post Mac! :good:
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

thing is i meant to say coach should "do" commercials for barbecues joints.

I'm careless for not checking the grammar in my posts.

Comment

Louisiana kid?

Comment

think is i meant to say coach should "do" commercials for barbecues joints.

I'm careless for not checking the grammar in my posts.
              Yep, you did it again.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Simple little typos and whatnot are fine. But you are right that there are some on here who are very difficult to read. HP isn't one of them and made a small mistake, but I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say either.

The only LA kid I have on my list was Brandon Moore and he's committed to Arkansas.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                X