Mike LaTulip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike LaTulip?

Looks like he is graduating and transfering for Illinois to somewhere else and will be ready to play.

I saw basketball reporter/analyst Jon Rothstein mentioned it. I casually and jokingly commented with Welcome to Wichita State and he commented and "liked" it.

I don't see much room for him on the team though.

I'm sure he would like to transfer here and get a basketball scholarship. I'd like to find 10 million in undeclared cash in my car in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      I'm sure he would like to transfer here and get a basketball scholarship. I'd like to find 10 million in undeclared cash in my car in the morning.
      I take that as he isn't very good ?
      I don't know a thing sbout the guy basketball wise.

Comment

He is a 5-11 guard who has a career high of 9 points against Austin Peay playing for a team that is about the 6th best in their state.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          He is a 5-11 guard who has a career high of 9 points against Austin Peay NOT playing for a team that is about the 6th best in their state.

Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            The problem with large sums of undeclared cash is that is usually belongs to very bad people and they usually want it back. Usually get it back with extreme prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              The problem with large sums of undeclared cash is that is usually belongs to very bad people and they usually want it back. Usually get it back with extreme prejudice.
              Hence, No Country for Old Men.

Comment

Maybe he's a late bloomer? *rimshot*

Comment

I hope we don't go "Tiptoe through the LaTulips"

Caution, this link is probably as hard on your eyes and ears as LaTulip would be if he somehow made our team and was playing:
                  Tiny Tim performing his song "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" live, originally released in 1968 and from the album "God Bless Tiny Tim."More from Tiny Tim: https:...

Comment

lol
                    that solved that pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                      I hope we don't go "Tiptoe through the LaTulips"

Caution, this link is probably as hard on your eyes and ears as LaTulip would be if he somehow made our team and was playing:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSlcNfThUA
                      Is that a dude? I would normally say "check the plumbing" referring to, of course, whether there is a johnson present (instead of literally looking at the naked apex of their thighs), but I have a sneaking suspicion that there is a disturbing lack of plumbing there.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Is that a dude? I would normally say "check the plumbing" referring to, of course, whether there is a johnson present (instead of literally looking at the naked apex of their thighs), but I have a sneaking suspicion that there is a disturbing lack of plumbing there.
                        That's Tiny Tim. He married Miss Vicky on the tonight show..
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                          We all wondered about Tiny Tim back in the day. He was a product of Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In., which debuted in 1969, IIRC. I still wonder if his marriage to Miss Vicki was a sham, kind of like the Hollywood arranged marriages of Rock Hudson. I do suspect this one was real, as they had a child, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                            We all wondered about Tiny Tim back in the day. He was a product of Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In., which debuted in 1969, IIRC. I still wonder if his marriage to Miss Vicki was a sham, kind of like the Hollywood arranged marriages of Rock Hudson. I do suspect this one was real, as they had a child, IIRC.
                            Tulip Victoria
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Thanks for the update! Interesting how they chose Tulip's name.

Comment

Working...
                              X