Stefan Jankovic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan Jankovic

With Hawaii having sanctions coming I expect he will look at his options.

No information or any indication of WSU being interested (as of yet).

How nice will it be to add a big scoring threat at his position though? WSU should at least make throw their name in the cap.
    The Assman

In a normal circumstance, he can only play at two NCAA institutions. Do the impending sanctions/violations override that rule?

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
      With Hawaii having sanctions coming I expect he will look at his options.

No information or any indication of WSU being interested (as of yet).

How nice will it be to add a big scoring threat at his position though? WSU should at least make throw their name in the cap.
      Is he an athletic shot blocker rim protector? That is what we need.

Comment

Can he transfer to a third NCAA institution?

Comment

Not Sure that is true because Derrick Gordan Played in the NCAA tournament with Western Kentucky, Umass, And Seton Hall this year

Comment

Originally posted by 12eagle View Post
            Not Sure that is true because Derrick Gordan Played in the NCAA tournament with Western Kentucky, Umass, And Seton Hall this year
            Dunno bout that kid, but we had a city league player enroll at Ohio U, then WSU, and finished up at Friends cause he was not allowed to play at Newman.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Dunno bout that kid, but we had a city league player enroll at Ohio U, then WSU, and finished up at Friends cause he was not allowed to play at Newman.
              You've got 5 years to play 4.

If you have an exception to not red-shirt a 2nd time, you can play at 3+ D1 schools.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                You've got 5 years to play 4.

If you have an exception to not red-shirt a 2nd time, you can play at 3+ D1 schools.
                What was the name of that kid a couple years ago? Potter told me that is why he couldn't play at Newman.

Comment

What was the name of that kid a couple years ago? Potter told me that is why he couldn't play at Newman.
                  Joe Mitchell.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                    Joe Mitchell.
                    Thank you. God bless you.

Comment

I'm going to guess it had to do with having to sit out another year, leaving him with very little eligibility. Also, he was a juco transfer and never played for Ohio or WSU. Was only enrolled. I've never heard of such a rule. Didn't AJ Hawkins, after playing at St. Boneventure and WSU transfer to an NCAA D2 school in Oklahoma?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        I'm going to guess it had to do with having to sit out another year, leaving him with very little eligibility. Also, he was a juco transfer and never played for Ohio or WSU. Was only enrolled. I've never heard of such a rule. Didn't AJ Hawkins, after playing at St. Boneventure and WSU transfer to an NCAA D2 school in Oklahoma?
                        NAIA

Comment

No such rule exists. The youngest Gibbs just completed his Texas/Seton Hall/UConn journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
                            No such rule exists. The youngest Gibbs just completed his Texas/Seton Hall/UConn journey.
                            I'm confused, what is a "youngest" Gibbs?
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              I'm confused, what is a "youngest" Gibbs?
                              It means he completed his eligibility but is just a couple of years shy of collecting social security.

Comment

Working...
                              X