"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Very inquisitive.
        No one expected that.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          Tweet:

Class of 2016 Eric Vila ('98) is visiting Texas A&M, Wake Forest, Wichita State, Houston and Utah during this week. 6'9 Forward from Spain.
          Must be spring break where he's from. That's quite a collection of programs and levels of accomplishment. Once again, prepare for head-counting hysteria if he somehow ends up at WSU.

Comment

After watching the video, he's definitely got the shot fake down. I wonder if he can dunk the ball, though. Nice height, nice shot, but he seems very soft.

Comment

I don't care how skilled, I never want a post player that catches unguarded in the post and lays it off the glass again. No disrespect to Stutz, Carter, Grady, etc... You play 4 or 5 and you catch it under the basket you flush that shizz! If you don't have the ups for a dunk with no run out you need to play somewhere else.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I'd take another Stutz any time we can find one.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                  I don't care how skilled, I never want a post player that catches unguarded in the post and lays it off the glass again. No disrespect to Stutz, Carter, Grady, etc... You play 4 or 5 and you catch it under the basket you flush that shizz! If you don't have the ups for a dunk with no run out you need to play somewhere else.
                  If we can get other post players of the quality of the three you mentioned, I don't care how they shoot/dunk the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    I'd take another Stutz any time we can find one.
                    Quality person, but I would have to pass. I'll take 6'8"-6'9" guys that can move.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by DRuff34 View Post
                      After watching the video, he's definitely got the shot fake down. I wonder if he can dunk the ball, though. Nice height, nice shot, but he seems very soft.
                      Seems like a talent, but an odd fit playing angry, it seems to me

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing another 7 foot Garrett Stutz in the paint at the Chuck, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to see a 6'9" (probably 6'8") Garrett Stutz. The thing is, I don't see anything in the tiny bit of video I've seen that makes me think he's even as good as a short version of Stutz.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Not sure what this means for WSU
                          Spanish prospect Eric Vila is in the process of taking college visits.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                            Not sure what this means for WSU
                            Spanish prospect Eric Vila is in the process of taking college visits.

http://www.scout.com/college/basketb...ets-two-others
                            Yup...still not seeing it. Originally, I read that we would also be one of his visits. Maybe he decided (or it was decided for him) not to come here.
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Looks more like a tall (very tall) 3

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                Yup...still not seeing it. Originally, I read that we would also be one of his visits. Maybe he decided (or it was decided for him) not to come here.
                                Agreed. Either way, not losing sleep over this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X