Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet.....

But are we SURE that HCGM knows how to count?!?! ;)
    The Assman

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
    Well, I've heard he can count to two.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I wonder if we are done.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        I wonder if we are done.
        No.

Comment

I count 4 in and 4 out as of now, right?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

no. 5 out and 6 in

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              I count 4 in and 4 out as of now, right?
              Graduating: Fred, Ron, Evan, Anton, Bush

Signed recruits: CJ Keyser, Autin Reaves, Daryl Willis, and Daishon Smith

Currently on the roster but without a scholarship: Conner Frankamp, Peyton Allen
              Livin the dream

Comment

We can now start the Evan giving up his scholarship next year discussion.
                In the fast lane

Comment

I'm just thinking like Marshall! ;)
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    It's time.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      You haven't been following closely enough, Shurtz. Quoting myself (sorry, can't help it) from the Reaves thread before your post appeared:

"As usual, the roster numbers are starting to get interesting. Also, if Reaves does still have work to do on the academic side, whether test scores or whatever, I wonder how his commitment will affect WSU's recruiting efforts with others such as Marcus Ottey. The numbers could get even more interesting if anyone else commits."

What I was getting at in my first sentence is that Reaves -- IF he signs AND qualifies AND actually comes to WSU (as opposed to, say, Sunrise for a post grad year a la Eric Hamilton), AND everyone eligible to return does so, AND Frankamp and Allen both get scholarships next year -- would bring the potential total to the dreaded 14: the magic number that invariably causes someone to ask about Marshall's ability to count.

But that's been happening for a while now, and they always end up at no more than 13, so why worry? Actually, I won't even worry if they do get a commitment from (for example) Marcus Ottey. I'll wonder -- I'll absolutely give you that -- but I won't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                        You haven't been following closely enough, Shurtz. Quoting myself (sorry, can't help it) from the Reaves thread before your post appeared:

"As usual, the roster numbers are starting to get interesting. Also, if Reaves does still have work to do on the academic side, whether test scores or whatever, I wonder how his commitment will affect WSU's recruiting efforts with others such as Marcus Ottey. The numbers could get even more interesting if anyone else commits."

What I was getting at in my first sentence is that Reaves -- IF he signs AND qualifies AND actually comes to WSU (as opposed to, say, Sunrise for a post grad year a la Eric Hamilton), AND everyone eligible to return does so, AND Frankamp and Allen both get scholarships next year -- would bring the potential total to the dreaded 14: the magic number that invariably causes someone to ask about Marshall's ability to count.

But that's been happening for a while now, and they always end up at no more than 13, so why worry? Actually, I won't even worry if they do get a commitment from (for example) Marcus Ottey. I'll wonder -- I'll absolutely give you that -- but I won't worry.
                        Thanks for the detailed explanation, but I do indeed know whats going on.

It's called joke :)
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          So is he going on the Gibbs plan than??
                          The Assman

Comment

and then what happens if Isaac Humphries gets tired of Cal and wants to transfer in?

Comment

he pays his own way like several others are doing, and waits his turn to be counted among the blessed

Comment

Working...
                              X