Zach Harvey 6-3 G 2019 to Cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Harvey 6-3 G 2019 to Cincinnati

Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying that the season has finally started.

I just wanted to pass on some information on 2019 Zach Harvey, who is a 6-foot-4 combo guard at Topeka (Kan.) Hayden. He is a young prospect, but someone to keep a close eye on already. He has already received interest from North Carolina, Maryland, Northwestern, Oklahoma, and Kansas State. Harvey has already taken an unofficial visit to Northwestern this fall.

Harvey had a successful summer with PowerGroup and also played up with the KC Run GMC 15U squad in Atlanta. He also participated in a number of high-level events including the Under Armour NEXT Game in Brooklyn, Pangos Midwest Frosh/Soph Camp, Fall Ball Invitational (Co-MVP), and John Lucas International Middle School Combine. Here's more info: http://topekahoops.com/portfolio-view/zach-harvey/

Here's some video highlights we've put together:

Last edited by TopekaHoops; April 21, 2016, 12:33 PM.
    TopekaHoops.com
    topekahoops@gmail.com
    Twitter: @TopekaHoops

Has WSU expressed interest yet?
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Just now a freshman? Got a hell of a game. Hope he can keep his head on straight and keep improving. If so, he's got a bright future ahead of him.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        Has WSU expressed interest yet?
        Not yet, but he's obviously still young. He's an in-state player so it's probably only a matter of time before WSU expresses some interest especially with others already sending letters and watching him play. He's a very good prospect and I wouldn't have even posted about him on here if it wasn't a unique situation.
        TopekaHoops.com
        topekahoops@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          Just now a freshman? Got a hell of a game. Hope he can keep his head on straight and keep improving. If so, he's got a bright future ahead of him.
          Yes just a freshman and yes he's very impressive. He's got a number of above average skills and is a very long player, who is athletic and already dunking. He does have his head on straight and I have been impressed with his poise and maturity both on and off the court. His coaches, both high school and summer team, love his work ethic and he's also a very good teammate, who others enjoy playing with.
          TopekaHoops.com
          topekahoops@gmail.com

Comment

BASEHOR — The Basehor-Linwood pressure was too much. The Bobcats’ defensive intensity took Hayden out of what it wanted to do offensively, shutting down the Wildcats in a 64-36 victory on Friday ni…

Zach had 10 points in his high school debut on Friday night. 36-64 loss to Basehor-Linwood.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              http://cjonline.com/sports/2015-12-1...asehor-linwood

Zach had 10 points in his high school debut on Friday night. 36-64 loss to Basehor-Linwood.
              10 of his teams 36. Not bad.
              Livin the dream

Comment

It’s going to be a happy holiday break for the Seaman boys basketball team. Routing its second city rival in three nights, Seaman rolled to a 77-60 victory over visiting Hayden on Friday night, fin…

14 points for Zach in 60-77 loss to Topeka Seaman.

Comment

Catching up on this as I don't follow the recruiting board as much.

I was not surprised to see Maryland showing early interest. I mean, what could Mark Turgeon possibly know about Topeka Hayden basketball?
                  78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    Catching up on this as I don't follow the recruiting board as much.

I was not surprised to see Maryland showing early interest. I mean, what could Mark Turgeon possibly know about Topeka Hayden basketball?
                    I'll bet its his brother in law that is keeping him informed. :) He used to post here and give us inside info but he hasn't in awhile since the MT bashing by some of our esteemed members. Always enjoyed his comments. If you are still lurking send me a post and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Comment

@ebosshoops:

On other side, 2019 SG Zach Harvey of Topeka (KS) Hayden looks like a nice prospect. One of better looking freshman from Top City in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Remember'70 View Post
                        @ebosshoops:

On other side, 2019 SG Zach Harvey of Topeka (KS) Hayden looks like a nice prospect. One of better looking freshman from Top City in a while
                        We need another "Zach" since Brown and Bush will be former Shockers by then.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Just wanted to provide an update on Zach Harvey.

Wichita State planned to stop by the school this week to see him, but it did not work out. However, I believe an offer is coming soon. He picked up an offer from Creighton on Monday after a standout performance with KC Run GMC 15U in New York leading his team in scoring at 14 a game and a 4-0 record.

Iowa expressed interest following the event and Kansas State also stopped by the school. Kansas will be watching him closely this summer.

Here's his freshman highlights as he averaged 12 points a game, which is the highest in Topeka for a freshman that I can remember.

Last edited by TopekaHoops; April 21, 2016, 04:26 PM.
                          TopekaHoops.com
                          topekahoops@gmail.com

Comment

Kansas State has offered Zach Harvey

Click here for story
                            TopekaHoops.com
                            topekahoops@gmail.com

Comment

KU has now offered Zach Harvey.

Here's the breaking news: http://topekahoops.com/features/2019...offer-from-ku/
                              TopekaHoops.com
                              topekahoops@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X