Sunrise Post Grad Team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunrise Post Grad Team...

Will scrimmage Northern Oklahoma tomorrow @6 pm at the Fast Forward Athletic Facility in Bel Aire. No admission charge

Who's on this team that we've shown interest in recruiting?
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I still can't find a roster for SCA's teams for this year.

Comment

Nobody seems to be able to, monster. That's why we're counting on you to show up at the scrimmage and do some sleuthing for us.

Comment

Nothing too exciting tonite folks. The Post Grad team is okay but not near the talent of the Elite team. That's where the fun begains. See other thread.

Sunrise's best player on the Post Grad team by a long shot is Roosevelt Smart. Big time scorer. Look for him to end up at Nebraska if the planets line up. The big kid from Spain everyone was googoo over at the start of the school year is a project-which I'd heard a few weeks ago, but wanted to see it with my own eyes. A project as in just making it at any D-1 school

One kid NOC had to keep an eye on is Ty Lazenby, the small school player of the year in Oklahoma last year. Went juco to see if his offers improved. Very smart, nice game, will be a pleasant surprise for someone who takes a flyer on him.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            I still can't find a roster for SCA's teams for this year.
            I'm hearing roster and schedule should be out some time next week.

Comment

Not sure if it was post grad or select that played tonight. But santos was playing. Rode the bench a lot because of foul trouble. Defensive technique was seriously lacking. There was a kid named Rose who looked very good offensively and defensively. The coach that took the head job was observing from the bench so it was not the team that he will be coaching. The game I saw started at 6pm at the next level academy on east Webb near northeast high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol skool View Post
                Not sure if it was post grad or select that played tonight. But santos was playing. Rode the bench a lot because of foul trouble. Defensive technique was seriously lacking. There was a kid named Rose who looked very good offensively and defensively. The coach that took the head job was observing from the bench so it was not the team that he will be coaching. The game I saw started at 6pm at the next level academy on east Webb near northeast high school.
                Now that I understand the difference I was watching the select team.

Comment

No it was the post grad team that played last night. I just completely forgot about Santos.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

For those with an interest, Seward County will be playing the SCA Prep Team on Sat. at 8 p.m. in a game that is livestreamed on NJCAA TV.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

https://sunrisechristianhoops.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/2015-16-rosters.pdf

Last edited by shoxlax; November 4, 2015, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Interesting to note the absence of Israel Barnes, who now plays for Southeast. With Harding they could be quite good this year.

Also not sure why the big Dutch kid isn't on the roster..will dig around some

Comment

Where is Lindy Waters?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              Also not sure why the big Dutch kid isn't on the roster..will dig around some
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X