Corbin Merritt c 6-9 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbin Merritt c 6-9 2017

Wichita St & Jacksonville came by Godby HS(FL) to see 2016 G Quan Jackson & 2017 PF Corbin Merritt per @ChrisAyers_GHS

Merritt already has offers from Troy, Bowling Green and Central Florida.
    In the fast lane

Trop I want to thank you for all the work that you do, it is very much appreciated.

Comment

Second that thought. Trop, you and everyone who reports on and keeps track of possible new recruits do a tremendous job. Thank you all for keeping us abreast of what is going on.

Comment

@VerbalCommits: 2017 The First Academy (FL) F/C Corbin Merritt has received an offer from UCF. (HT @RussHoops) http://verbalcommits.com/players/corbin-merritt
        In the fast lane

Comment

Tweet:

The latest schools to get involved with Corbin Merritt @easymoneymerrit r Clemson, Tennessee, Kansas St, Wichita St, Murray St, Jville, etc https://t.co/i0oPnvlmns

He's drawing a lot of interest after being the MVP of a Las Vegas tournament.
          Last edited by tropicalshox; December 24, 2016, 06:30 AM.
          In the fast lane

Comment

6'9 Big Man Corbin Merritt going to work his sophomore year with Godby High School. Corbin holds offers from James Madison, Stetson, UCF, Bowling Green & Tro...

Comment

Is it just the number or does he kind of look like a taller Cle?

Comment

A jacked Markis McDuffie
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

First time I've seen a highlight film that included some shirts and skins games.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I don't see Cle or Markis, I see a guy 6'9 that we usually get at 6'6-6'7.

Ramon, Carl, Darius, Rashard...
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

That's one ugly jump shot

Comment

Sign him!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Yes, a taller version of what we have. He takes it to the rack more in his highlights than Eric, and Eric has a WAYY better jumpshot, but very similar games. The biggest difference I see in the highlights is Corbin will go over the top of the defender. Eric just goes through them.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Reminds me of Taj Gray.

Comment

Shocker coaches in the gym tonight to watch Corbin.

Gene Granger ‏@GBLOnline 5h
                              5 hours ago

Wichita St , Jacksonville attending Godby/Rickards game tonight to watch 6'9 Corbin Merritt @easymoneymerrit

Comment

Working...
                              X