Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip Flory - 6'4 180 SG - 2017

Evan Flood @Evan_Flood
    Oshkosh North 2017 SG Philip Flory will visit Wichita State today. Visited Creighton Thursday. ny2lasports.com/player_details… @ny2lasports
    Profiles:

247Sports

ESPN

Rivals

Guess his verbal to Marquette two years ago isn't very solid.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Nm
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

ESPN 4* with a nice list of P5 schools.

A more highly recruited Ron Baker?
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

What's interesting is that his dad is a former star at Marquette. He de-committed last November.

Comment

In addition to the Creighton visit he's also been to Iowa State, Wisconsin and Vanderbilt.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Philip Flory 6'5 SG 2017

6'5 SG from Oskosh, Wisconsin. Only offer is from Marquette. Interest from WSU, Creighton, DePaul, Northwestern, Purdue, Stanford, Utah, Vanderbilt, Wisconsin and Xavier. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/ba.../phillip-flory

www.CourtsideFilms.com / Follow @CourtsideFilms on Twitter & IG / NCAA Certified Scouting Service

Comment

Comment

Probably should get the threads consolidated.

Meanwhile, how long will it take for K-State to hop on board and show interest? I don't look at other schools' boards, but maybe one of our EMAW spies can tell us: do they have a thread on him yet?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                    Probably should get the threads consolidated.

Meanwhile, how long will it take for K-State to hop on board and show interest? I don't look at other schools' boards, but maybe one of our EMAC spies can tell us: do they have a thread on him yet?

EMAC - Every man's a copycat (especially if they're associated with wildcat bb).

FIFTY

Comment

Mark Miller ‏@WisBBYearbook · 8m8 minutes ago

2017 Philip Flory (6-5) of Oshkosh North took an unofficial visit to Wichita State the past two days. Wichita St will evaluate during season

Comment

Interest seems to be waning......

Comment

uhh. I don't know. Philip's second unofficial visit. He appears to be very interested.

Comment

I understood that comment to mean that OUR interest might be waning...............

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              I understood that comment to mean that OUR interest might be waning...............
                              Captain Obvious was making an analysis that I considered "obvious" so I was bringing sarcasm into the conversation. Maybe it wasn't as obvious to others as I thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X