Nazreon Reid pf 6-8 2018 to LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazreon Reid pf 6-8 2018 to LSU

@VerbalCommits: 2018 Roselle Catholic (NJ) F Nazreon Reid has received an offer from Wichita State. (HT @GiveNGobball) @nazreon http://verbalcommits.com/players/nazreon-reid

The pf from Asbury Park, N.J. already has offers from KU, Syracuse, Maryland, Virginia and many others.
    In the fast lane

Off topic, but the passage of time is amazing. I initially thought, "Wow, 2018 is out there a long way into the future," insinuating that the kid must be a seventh grader or something. Then, I realized that the kid will be a sophomore this year. Wasn't it just a couple years ago that Y2K was a thing?
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      Off topic, but the passage of time is amazing. I initially thought, "Wow, 2018 is out there a long way into the future," insinuating that the kid must be a seventh grader or something. Then, I realized that the kid will be a sophomore this year. Wasn't it just a couple years ago that Y2K was a thing?
      Welcome to my world. #MyDaughter'sClass #Sad

Comment

Several crystal ball predictions for Kentucky in the last few weeks.

Comment

Don't know if we're still in the game for Naz, just thought I'd see if there are any updates on our highest rated offer. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
            Don't know if we're still in the game for Naz, just thought I'd see if there are any updates on our highest rated offer. Anyone?
            I didn't see Wichita State listed anywhere in the 247sports link above.

Comment

Five star recruit committed to LSU tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X