R. Baker - 2016 - Offered to Harvard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R. Baker - 2016 - Offered to Harvard

You read that right. We've extended an offer to another R. Baker!

Robert Baker, 6-9 PF. Offers from Indiana, Florida, Stanford, Vanderbilt and many others.

Bordering on a 4* by ESPN.

Hell, I'd sign him just on name value alone. lol 6'9" small forward with good handles that likes to block shots...sounds good to me.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

If he were to come here, over/under on how many times he'd be referred to as Ron Baker?

Comment

A lot
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

He's smart. We will have to beat out Harvard and Princeton (visits scheduled), and in state Georgia who he is strongly considering.
          Last edited by tropicalshox; July 31, 2015, 05:14 PM.
          In the fast lane

Comment

This is REALLY going to confuse the announcers and bleacher report writers...

And Bruce Haertl and Craig Steven

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              If he were to come here, over/under on how many times he'd be referred to as Ron Baker?
              Is this Ron Baker a shot maker, a defensive taker, a foes heart breaker, a Shocker Program shaker, is he a bad, bad boy/Man, does he say and produce results exclaiming "hey Coach--I got this", and does he emulate our 'walk on' from Scott City that has 2-3 traffic lights, and is he a potential future NBA player' like our very own beloved Shocker Ron Baker? If so, sign him. The sooner, the better.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Doesn't sound like this guy is likely to pay his own way as a freshman and then redshirt to boot.

Comment

Better question is, would it be more or less than the number of times announcers have called Ron ... Rob

Comment

He's visiting Georgia today.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

You read that right. We've extended an offer to another R. Baker!

Robert Baker, 6-9 PF. Offers from Indiana, Florida, Stanford, Vanderbilt and many others.

Bordering on a 4* by ESPN.
                      Prospect can be ranked out of top 100 I don't even care. People will complain he sucks but if he brings that dog in him to team I want him.

Comment

Not in his final 7...

From Brian Snow he's down to Georgia, Ga Tech, Indiana, Florida, Princeton, Harvard and Penn.

@BSnowScout: Power forward from Georgia Robert Baker says seven schools remain in contention http://t.co/Crp0pX2Met

Comment

Obviously too much pressure to be another R. Baker in our program...
                          78-65

Comment

I wouldnt want to try to fill those shoes either.
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

Baker to Harvard.

Comment

Working...
                              X