Adonis Gantt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adonis Gantt

Does anybody know where this guy might be headed? I was very impressed with him when I saw him at state. Lutz had a lot of good things to write about him as well. If he is consistently as good as he has been this week, he sure looks like a D1 talent. I never get to watch the city league teams except for state, so I'm only basing my opinion on a couple of games. I'd just like to know what Rivals, Scout, and our SN city league experts have to say about him. Thanks.

He is going to Georgia State. Lutz was quite high on him at Emporia

Comment

I thought it was Georgia Southern.

Comment

You are right it is Ga. Southern

Comment

lutz may be high on him but this kid has one of the worst attitudes ive ever seen.. he's been kicked out of practice numerous times and just wont stop acting that way if he continues to do the same at Georgia Southern he will on the next plane back home
          ShockerNut 2305

Comment

It was all covered here http://www.shockernet.net/sn/viewtop...ighlight=gantt
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The Southeast game was on TV tonight and there was 3 players in the game that could play for WSU. Cyphers and Lightning fast Gant. Also Green who is a junior at Lawrence is also a keeper

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                Hmm. I did a search and nothing came up. Oh well, my bad. If the attitude stuff is true, it might explain why no higher level schools were interested.

Comment

Working...
                X