• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankie Hughes sg 6-3 2016 offered to Louisville

More new offers for Ohio 2016's....
    Frankie Hughes - Wichita State
    Henry Baddley - Duquesne

He's from Garfield Heights, Ohio. Other offers from Bradley, Cleveland State, Dayton, Akron, Florida State, Minnesota and several others. A Rivals' 3 star.
    In the fast lane

If you like defense, check out the video in this link. At the :52 mark, the combination of long arms, quick hands, and solid footwork might have made the other PG quit basketball.

Comment

Tulsa offers
      In the fast lane

Comment

St. Joe offers
        In the fast lane

Comment

Shockers are in Hughes' top 10. No order

@_4l0w:
          Minnesota
          Wisconsin
          Penn state
          Florida state
          Dayton
          St . Joseph
          Texas A&M
          Wichita st
          Tulane
          University of San Francisco
          In the fast lane

Comment

Another eclectic mix. I notice Tulane showing up in some of these lists lately -- what's going on down there?

Comment

From a Wisconsin 247sports headline apparently Hughes is talking about the possibility of a package deal. This would be with high school teammate Willie Jackson a 6-6 sf with many offers, including Wisconsin.
              Last edited by tropicalshox; August 8, 2015, 02:34 PM.
              In the fast lane

Comment

@sonnyjohnson32: https://youtu.be/M82YeKKwO4Y WOW !!!! Final 4 Wisconsin Just Offered FRANKIE HUGHES @dcassilo @Corey_Albertson @ZachFleerLGHL
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  @sonnyjohnson32: https://youtu.be/M82YeKKwO4Y WOW !!!! Final 4 Wisconsin Just Offered FRANKIE HUGHES @dcassilo @Corey_Albertson @ZachFleerLGHL
                  Is Wisconsin supposed to be good this year? I think that they are losing their main players from the Final Four. I'm not sure this is a WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                    Is Wisconsin supposed to be good this year? I think that they are losing their main players from the Final Four. I'm not sure this is a WOW.
                    We lost 2 of our best players the year after we went to the F4. We were good that next year.

We will lose some of our best players after this year, which could include a Final Four. I still expect us to be good next year.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                      Isn't it a WOW simply because it's a P5 school???
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        We lost 2 of our best players the year after we went to the F4. We were good that next year.

We will lose some of our best players after this year, which could include a Final Four. I still expect us to be good next year.
                        I think that we will be good too but I don't think that SonnyJohnson32 will.

Comment

WSU no longer in consideration. It's between St.Joe's, Dayton, San Francisco, Texas A&M, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

While I'm all about getting guys with talent, I'm not sure a 6-3 SG is what we need next year. We will have CF, LS, PA, and ZB all capable at that position. It's quite possible that next year, our three best players will all be wing guards.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

David Cassilo @dcassilo
                              Frankie Hughes likely announcing college decision on Tuesday. Offers from Minnesota, Texas A&M, Wisconsin, St. Joe's Wichita St this summer

Comment

Working...
                              X