No announcement yet.

Brison Gresham pf 6-7 2016 offered to UMass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, '70 -- which of his previous 12 did he eliminate to come down to 10? Do you know?

I'm always skeptical of such lists anyway, but I can't help being curious.

Comment

Most recent I can see is from 7/20 and it still shows all 12.

Comment

@TheRecruitScoop: LSU hosted a trio of in-state recruits in Brison Gresham '16, DeJon Jarreau '16 & Brandon Rachal '17 on Saturday, reports @Ben:LoveTSD.
        In the fast lane

Comment

With his play in Vegas Gresham moves in contention to be ranked in the top 150 by Rivals. Speculation is building on Gresham and Dejon Jarreau going to the same college.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Since scheduling visits to Miami and Oklahoma, both schools received commitments from big men.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Trop,

Is this package deal LSU's to lose? Feels a little that way, but man, what a steal if we could pull it off.

Comment

They might have just lost it. But doubt if they feel bad with Skylar Mays.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                  Trop,

Is this package deal LSU's to lose? Feels a little that way, but man, what a steal if we could pull it off.
                  Are package deals really something we would want? Honest question. I feel like having two players that have grown up and played together would lend itself to breaking a true "team" aspect. Ie preferring to pass to his buddy rather than the wide open teammate etc.

Comment

I have a little bit of a problem with package deals around here as the last one I remember involved John Smith and Boo Kraft.

Comment

Down to 7 and we aren't in there

"DeJon Jarreau and Brison Gresham are each down to seven schools: Miami, Tulane, LSU, Creighton, UMass, Oklahoma, USC."

Comment

@GiveNGobball: DeJon Jarreau and Brison Gresham have cut their list to 7 schools. Miami, LSU, Creighton, OK, USC, Tulane & UMass. http://twitter.com/GiveNGobball/stat...154944/photo/1
                        In the fast lane

Comment

I've expressed my skepticism about lists before and so won't repeat it now, but I have to say I'd be a little wary of any guys -- even really good players, as these two certainly appear to be -- who think of themselves as a package deal. That strikes me as an attitude problem in the making, and contrary to team unity as part of the whole group, which is a hallmark of Marshall's good teams.

There's no pre-established subset of "us" and then the rest of the team at WSU. I much prefer guys who become a package after becoming Shockers, as FVV and Baker seem to be now. So good luck to them wherever they go, but I personally don't mind seeing this news.

Comment

Verbal to Umass.

Comment

Working...
                            X