Jordan Barnes, 2016 PG to Indiana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Barnes, 2016 PG to Indiana State

Wichita State has been in contact with Jordan Barnes, a 5-11 PG from Christian Brothers College H.S. in St. Louis.

Jordan Barnes is making the most of his offseason tour with the St. Louis Eagles. CBC's 5-11, 150-pound junior point guard counts offers from SIU-E, Missouri State, IUPUI, Arkansas State, Indiana State and South Alabama. But recently his interest list has grown to include Memphis, Creighton, Wichita State and Tulsa. With a strong season in the EYBL, Barnes hopes that interest translates into offers.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Que K-State in 5, 4, 3, 2,...
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

@BLUEChip_Miller 30m minutes ago
      Nike EYBL Houston Watch:
      St. Louis 74 | Team Penny 66
      Jayson Tatum: 22 pts, 6 rebs
      Jordan Barnes: 16 pts, 4 rebs
      Paul Washington: 16 pts

Comment

From Peach Jam this weekend.

Down a point in the Nike EYBL Peach Jam semi-final, Jordan Barnes drained an epic buzzer-beater to defeat CP3. Stay tuned for more of the Eagles and EYBL com...

Comment

Verbal to Indiana State...

@JBtoocold: Thanks to all the coaches that recruited me and I am excited to say that I am committing to Indiana State University. #GoSycamores #YOTR ��⚪️

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
            Que K-State in 5, 4, 3, 2,...
            He ended up doing better.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              He ended up doing better.
              Idk, he's going to take a helluva ass beating twice, maybe three times a year. Must be a glutton for punishment.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I'm really glad to see players sign with the MVC. Count me in on hoping he is a great get for Indy State.

I'd say the one team who I really want to woodshed is Nevada right now. I hope it's 40 points and so bad that people are covering their eyes.

Comment

Working...
                X