Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamar Stevens 6-6 SF 2016

@jmverlin 6h6 hours ago
    Stevens, a 6-6 wing forward, had a very good weekend at Boo Williams. Marquette, Wake, G. Tech and Wichita State have also called

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/ba.../lamar-stevens (#40 class, #10 position)

https://future150.com/hs/basketball-...tevens-sg-2016 (#45 class, #7 position)

http://sports.yahoo.com/bwi/basketba...Stevens-165298 (#95 class)

http://247sports.com/Player/Lamar-Stevens-34081 (#132 class, #25 position)

Offers from Maryland, Xavier, Penn St, Indiana, Villanova, Temple, East Carolina, Rhode Island, St. Joseph's, and La Salle.

The big name recruits are beginning to stack up! My goodness this is going to be fun!
    Livin the dream

Comment

SportsEngine HQ supports the admins, coaches, and volunteers who make play happen with a full roster of tools designed to save time and grow participation—on one complete platform.

Lamar has been playing for Team Final (PA) so far this spring in the EYBL.

8 Games Played
      22.6 Minutes/Game
      16.4 Points/Game
      5.8 Rebounds/Game
      1.5 Assists/Game
      0.9 Blocks/Game

Comment

@PatrickEngel_: Lamar Stevens of Team Final was exceptional against King James. Plays the post well, runs the floor & was a workhorse start to finish #EYBL
        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          @PatrickEngel_: Lamar Stevens of Team Final was exceptional against King James. Plays the post well, runs the floor & was a workhorse start to finish #EYBL
          Plays the post??

Comment

His outside skills sound like they are still developing. He isn't an accomplished 3 pt. shooter and he has nice ball handling skills but his full court skills are still developing. Good basketball players and especially small forwards have multiple skills and can play inside in addition to playing outside.

Comment

@coreyevans_10 17h17 hours ago
              Lamar Stevens could be inching to cutting his college list. Attempting to visit Xavier, Iowa, and Maryland in next several weeks #EYBL

Comment

There has been some speculation on Stevens and Tony Carr going as a package deal.
                In the fast lane

Comment

@jmverlin: 2016 SF Lamar Stevens (Roman Catholic/Team Final) has just been offered by Creighton, he tells me.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    @jmverlin: 2016 SF Lamar Stevens (Roman Catholic/Team Final) has just been offered by Creighton, he tells me.
                    I'd like to know exactly what they offered. Because if it was a trip to the NCAA Tournament*, I hope he read the fine print.

* Trip does not cover travel, lodging or any other expenses, and will only be as a spectator, not as a player for Creighton University.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      I'd like to know exactly what they offered. Because if it was a trip to the NCAA Tournament*, I hope he read the fine print.

* Trip does not cover travel, lodging or any other expenses, and will only be as a spectator, not as a player for Creighton University.
                      They may cover travel, but only if Omaha is hosting again.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        They may cover travel, but only if Omaha is hosting again.
                        Lol!!!
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

@jmverlin: 2016 SF Lamar Stevens (Roman Catholic/Team Final) just picked up an offer from Southern Methodist.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Verbal to Penn State.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                            X