Michael Porter 6-8 sf 2017 offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Porter 6-8 sf 2017 offered

Rivals show WSU as one of the nine schools already offering the #2 ranked recruit for 2017. He's from Columbia, Missouri.
    In the fast lane

Maybe if they land 7th, other blue-chippers will follow suit :)
    The Assman

Comment

Who coaches MOKan Elite? I heard our staff might have an in with him.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
        http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...-Porter-152114

Rivals show WSU as one of the nine schools already offering the #2 ranked recruit for 2017. He's from Columbia, Missouri.
        Where's K-State??? Don't they usually follow our recruiting trail?

Comment

Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
          Where's K-State??? Don't they usually follow our recruiting trail?
          Weber lost Marshall's trail about midway through the year, if not before that.

Comment

I have never followed recruiting simply because of the numbers and time involved with potential recruits so my question will be likely be a simple one. How is that a school's interest is listed as "Medium" is a scholarship offer has been made? Or is the interest the players interest in the school?
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
              I have never followed recruiting simply because of the numbers and time involved with potential recruits so my question will be likely be a simple one. How is that a school's interest is listed as "Medium" is a scholarship offer has been made? Or is the interest the players interest in the school?
              It's the players interest I believe.
              Livin the dream

Comment

@CLykinsBlog: Coaches from Duke, Kansas, Michigan State, Washington and Wichita State all watching 2017 forward Michael Porter. #EYBL
                04/25/2015
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Any relation to Otto?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                    Any relation to Otto?
                    Cousin.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/dec/30/otto-porters-16-year-old-cousin-pulls-off-one-of-2014s-best-dunks

Comment

Likely to go to Missouri as his dad is the assistant women's coach there.

Comment

Originally posted by CourtJester View Post
                        Perhaps, but he also has spoke very highly of Duke and Coach K.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

I don't think so. The family is a conservative Christian family who home schooled their kids. They are close and I expect the girls all to go to Missouri to play for the head coach (who is the girls aunt), and their dad. However, there is no other Missouri connection. Their dad didn't go to Mizzou until 2010 and he graduated from New Orleans and their mom played Div. 1 basketball at Iowa. Besides the girls and their mom who is 6'4 and their dad who is 6'4,Michael is expected to be 6'10 when full grown, and their brother is expected to be 7'0 tall.

Comment

No other connection? Dad and aunt coach at the school...pretty big significance. The dad just turned down an assistant men's job at Univ. of Washington. Not saying son will go there, but Mizzou is the school to beat at this point.

Comment

No other connection? Dad and aunt coach at the school...pretty big significance. The dad just turned down an assistant men's job at Univ. of Washington. Not saying son will go there, but Mizzou is the school to beat at this point.
                              Maybe you are right. My point is that there are tons of connections to the womens program but not the mens. The Porter daughters cancelled visits to other universities at the same time that their dad was promoted from womens DOBO to womens assistant coach. Prior to that they had visits to other universities scheduled. Michael won't be playing for his dad or his aunt. IMO, he'll choose another school but then again, maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                              X